Chapter 13

On Rahul's Birthday

The manager took out his phone from his front pocket after he heard it rung.

"Hello, who is it?"

"I want to speak..with your boss"  the unknown lady ordered from the other side of the phone,

"Sir, there is a lady asking for you" manager said while showing the call after putting it on the speaker.

"Cut the call" Lucifer instructed and his manager nodded and was about click the red button--

"I know you are hearing this, Lucifer"
The lady sounded confident, Lucifer frowned, quickly grabbing the phone from his manager.

"Who are you?" Lucifer asked with gritted teeth cause no one knows his name other than some of his special ones.

"Rita Christopher" the lady replied,

"Rahul's sister?" Asked the man and heard her cursing,

"Fiance!" Rita spoked proudly, Lucifer Snickered.

"So,What?" Lucifer asked,

"I know you want to destroy Rahul Christopher" the lady uttered, at the the mention of that person, Lucifer gave his full attention to the lady.

"And I can help you with this" the lady added, Lucifer narrowed his eyes.

"I'll help you but there's two conditions" Rita stated,

"What is it?" Lucifer asked, curious to know, those two conditions.

"Firstly, nothing should happen to Rahul if it does, believe me you won't be alive after that day" Rita threatened him, Lucifer chuckled.

"Secondly, my name should not be mentioned in any of your conversation" Rita muttered.

"Do you agree with it?" Rita want confirmation from this man.

"Why are you helping me?" Lucifer interrogated, Rita face palmed herself.

"I want Rahul to stay away from his friends, they manipulate him against me, that's why, I want to ruin their life for ruining mine." Rita clenched her fist remembering how Rahul ignored her because of Meisha a moments ago.

"Now, do you agree?" Rita asked,

"I do" Lucifer replied with a smirk,

"How will you help me?" Lucifer inquired,  

"Kin and Meisha are infront of me you can have them to caught Rahul" Rita smirked but then rolled her eyes glancing at Meisha who just cam out of the mansion going towards Kin.

"My main enemy is Rahul, I don't care about others" Lucifer said while massaging his temple. Rita snickered,

"If you want Rahul than do as I say, he can do anything for those stupid friends of his" Rita wants Rahul's friends gone. So, she can have him all. She thinks Lucifer will help her to do so.

----------

"Where is Meisha?" Asked Shiza to Ryan who entered with Kin.

"Rahul had gone to fetch her" Ryan said becoming anxious all of a sudden,

"What are you doing here! Kin?" Rita questioned with a surprise look to Kin who looked at her confused.

"Why aren't you happy seeing him?" Ryan asked with a raised brow,

"Why would I?" Rita remarked while rolling her eyes, Ryan huffed, Kin sighed.

"Haye rabba Mera Rahul puttar kithe hai" Preeto said, entering inside the living room.