Chapter 14

The ✨EID MUBARAK✨

(PAST)

Inside the mansion where Meisha and Kin were kept then Rahul, Ryan, and Rohan had been coming to help them out.

"Why did you do that--?" Ryan asked with gritted teeth, harshly grabbing Kin's collar, while Kin looked at him helplessly.

"-I-i'm sorry--" Kin apologized while brushing off his tears.

"-What happened?" Rahul asked while entering the room where Kin was kept without Meisha, Rahul gazed at Ryan who quickly let go of Kin while Kin closed his eyes with relief.

"Ask him--" Ryan spatted bitterly, Kin looked down, Rahul glanced at Kin, realized he was shaking lightly. Rahul closed his eyes before speaking,

"Ryan! Leave" It was not a request but an order from Rahul,

"But-- LEAVE!" Rahul snapped, Ryan cursed under his breath while walking out of the room, not before banging the door shut behind him.

"Come here" Rahul commented, Kin looked up and gladly obeyed him.

"I-i d-did not--shh calm down" Rahul cut off Kin, as he hugged him in a friendly way, Kin clutched his black leather jacket with his hands, relieved.

"--Now tell me what happened?" Rahul moved away when Kin calmed down.

"I shooted Jack--" Kin admitted and hesitantly looked at Rahul who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"--It was unintentionally" he added,

"Do you know he was Lucifer's only brother--" Rahul questioned then grabbed his hair in frustration when Kin nodded.

"--Jack was about to attack me, and I accidentally pulled the trigger in defense" Kin explained, Rahul nodded.

"Rahul-" It was Ryan who called him, he looked at the door where Ryan was standing, and he nodded, Ryan entered.

"--Now what do we have to do with this?" Ryan asked glaring at Kin who looked down.

"--No one will know about this" Rahul replied,

"--What are you saying, at least we should tell this to Rohan and Shiza," Ryan muttered displeased.

"--What if, Shiza will be caught huh, Rohan will spit every shit out!" Rahul uttered,

"Then, what should we do?--" Kin asked,

"--Lucifer doesn't know about this yet. Cameras are off, guards are mostly unconscious, and we have to be quick" Rahul concluded, Kin nodded.

"If we get caught, the consequences will be terrible--" Ryan pointed out,

"We'll be not--" Rahul replied.

"---No one should know that Kin had done this, alright! You guys have to keep your mouth shut or else you will see the consequences by yourself."
Rahul threatened, and they both agreed.

"We have to solve the problems not create one, right Ryan?--" Rahul asked, remembering how Ryan was yelling at Kin, Ryan nodded along with Kin.