Chapter 10

"Guys before cutting the cake I have something to sa--Rahul couldn't not complete his sentence as he saw a lady carrying a child in her arms standing at the doorway, looking at him with a bright smile.

"Wonderfull ji wonderful" the lady clapped her hands coming towards them with a huge smile on her face then going towards her sister Hanya to meet her.

"I should leave now" Rahul said to which Rohan nodded but then grabbed Rahul's arm with a evil smirk, then eventually Rahul gave up.

"Who is she" Kin asked to Rahul while looking at the lady.

"Preeto aunty aka (wonderful ji)
she is my aunt, she loves us kinda too much. You should eat her handmade Desi ghee ladoo they are the best" Rahul said with a smirk on his face to which Kin who looked at him weirdly.

"Haye, mera Rahu puttar kaisa hai tu?" Asked Preeto while squishing Rahul's cheeks who looked for help everywhere but saw Rohan, Meisha and Shiza giving him a innocent look.

"I'm good aunty" Rahul replied with a smile.

"Pata hai tenu mai kinna roi hu" Preeto said dramatically wiping her fake tears.

"Chicku tu bata de" Preeto said to her 1 year old grandson who was in her arms looking at them with curious eyes but then he pouted when his Nani asked him a question.

"Bhu, bhu, bhu" the baby blabber in his baby language to which everyone chuckled at the adorable sight.

"Oye tu kaise bolega, Minku tu bata beta" Preeto said to her 5 year old grandson who quickly came towards them with mouth stuffed with laddo.

"Aelo, Lalul meli Nadi na"--( hello Rahul meri Nani na)--Minku couldn't say anything longer as a smack landed on his head to which he looked to see his Nani glaring at him.

"Mene kinni baar dassa hai tenu, muh nah bhara kar pura" Preeto scolded Minku.

"It's okay aunty, let him continue" Rahul said with a smile looking at Minku.

"Otay, Rahul meri Nani na bahut roi thi" Minku said while making crying face.

"Oh sorry, aunty" Rahul as he thought he was at fault.

"Nahi, meri Nani na roi, qki mene or paneer ne ladoo khatam kardiye the."
Minku explained with a pout.

"It's okay" Rahul replied with a smile while squishing Minku's chubby cheeks but then immediately let go when he smelled the Desi ghee smell coming from Minku's opened mouth.

"Aur mera Rohu puttar kidhar hai" finally asked Preeto about Rohan who was still hiding behind Rahul who was pushing him to go forward.

"Oye teri larki kithe hai" asked Preeto to Rohan who gave her a confused look.

"Meri koi beti nhi hai" Rohan said

"Oye girlfriend ki baat kri mai"Preeto smacked Rohan's head softly.

"She's out of country" Rohan said with a grin to which Shiza gave him a questioning look.

"Wonderfull ji wonderful" Preeto said
with a smile.

"I'm single" Rohan said with a pout.

"Dur phute muh tere" Preeto said with clear disappointment.

"Meri Shiza, Meisha kithe hai?" Asked Preeto then Meisha came with Shiza both greeted her with a smile.

"Haye kinni sukhi hogai hai dono, mere ladoo kha aur moti ho thodha."
Preeto said to Meisha and Shiza who just nodded.

"Aunty, meet my friend Kin" Rahul introduced Kin to Preeto, who looked at Kin with wide eyes.