One

"Hello, chat!"

Jupiter had just started stream. His entire day had felt like shit but watching the 2,000 people who loved what he does roll by in the chat couldn't make him feel happier. Or so he thought. 

It was a rainy day, grey skies and grey clouds. Rain pelting the windows creating a small thump on his window of his new house. The windows creaked at every drop. He had moved in around a week ago. Jupiter always loved rainy days, in fact he loved storms. He had always been fascinated with storms. Growing up, he was know as 'Weather Boy' by his peers. He loved any type of weather, safe or dangerous. He loved chasing tornadoes during the summer, he loved sitting on the porch during a blizzard. He always loved stars as well. During the summer he would stare at the stars for hours on end. He used to love staring at them with his old partner, James. They spent every moment together outside. Rain, sunny, stormy, snowy. Cold or hot. Every night they'd look at the stars. The breakup was never easy, it really packed a punch on Jupiter. When he found Twitch he fell in love instantly. Never paid attention to bigger streamers. Only stuck to his corner.

"Today, I shall play the piano. Any requests?" The chat sped by fast, and picked one at a time.

-Chat-

User1: SEX WITH A GHOST???

User2: MEANT TO BE YOURS

User3: VERONICA OPEN THE OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE

User4: @User1 OMG YES SEX WITH A GHOST!!

"It's a tie between Meant To Be Yours and Sex With A Ghost, which one?"

-Chat

User93: MEANT TO BE YOURS

User28: MEANT TO BE YOURS

User38: SEX WITH A GHOST

User5: do what you want,  jupiter :)

"I see a majority of Meant To Be Yours. I'll do that!" He replies with a smile. Setting up his piano, Jupiter hears his raid notification go off and stops everything. Turning his attention to it his screen, his mind snaps.

"HUH?! 10,000 VIEWER RAID?! Uhm.. Ra-rAh-rAHN- RANBOO? Did I say that right? Thanks for the raid Ranboo! Couldn't appreciate it more big man!"

He checks the chat for a response, and when he finds it he lights up.

RanbooLive: No problem, @JupitersGalaxy :)

Twitter:

@JupiterIsBetter: I got raided by @Ranboosaysstuff today im shaking

|

@Ranboosaysstuff: your stream was very cool jupiter :)

|

@IntersestingUsername: raniter interactions >>>>

|

@UserIsNotFound: Remember not to ship them yet! They just met, you don't know their boundaries!