Ten

A/N: Hello! I made a playlist for this, it'll be updated as the book goes on :) 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnSTV2jJSovpI0m6MS4gSrKIh5OghNMaG

Waking up, Jupiter instinctively grabs his phone, and  realizes that someone is on call with him. Checking the call time, his eyes widen. 

10:13:22

"Ran? How long have you been on here?" Jupiter yawns, rubbing his eyes. He picks up his phone and walks out of his room. 

"Uhm, all night for you, I fell asleep as well." Ranboo answers, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. 

"Damn, how tired was I?" Jupiter asks, taking a box of mix out of the cupboard. 

"Pretty tired, you fell asleep pretty quick. You looked really pretty in the purple light when you fell asleep."

Jupiter blushes, but turns to continue his pancakes.

"Are you making pancakes?" Ranboo asks, smiling. 

"Yeah, chocolate chip." Jupiter smiles, showing Ranboo the batter.

"When I visit, you gotta make me pancakes." Ranboo declares with a grin. Giggling softly, Jupiter nods, setting his phone back down.

"Yeah, sure Ran."

After around 13 minutes, Jupiter finishes his breakfast, and begins eating. 

"So, when are we supposed to meet up?" Jupiter asks, chewing. (no manners?)

"I don't know, I was just joking, but I do wanna meet up already." Ranboo chuckles. They continue to chat, then Jupiter gets a knock at the door. Opening the door, he's met with Tubbo's face.

"Uh, hello?" Jupiter asks, standing awkwardly.

"Hello! I was asking if you wanna hang out for a little at the beach today with my friend. You wanna come?" Tubbo excitedly asks, smiling.

"Yeah, sure."