Fourteen

"You? You're- you're- BAHAHAHAHAHAH!-" Tommy blurts out, immediately laughing very loudly afterwards. 

"Yeah yeah, now come on." Jupiter grins, holding out his hands for the both of them. The two boys take Jupiter's hand and get up. Brushing themselves off, the look forward to see Jupiter walking off to the sidewalk. 

"Wait, where the hell are you going?" Tubbo asks, catching up to him with Tommy. 

"Getting ice cream, but you two are taking forever." Jupiter shrugs, grinning. (Bro he grins a lot wtf)

"Well you didn't say shit about ice cream!" Tommy complains, walking up to the door of the Ice Cream Parlor. 

"After you two." Tommy offers, holding the door open for the two others. 

"Aww, he's a gentleman! Since when?" Tubbo jokes, elbowing Jupiter playfully. 

"Yeah, we're special aren't we?" Jupiter smiles, walking up to the counter.

"I'll take a chocolate, with cookie dough in it, please." Jupiter smiles, turning to the two arguing boys.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" 

"What?" Tommy asks, turning around, holding Tubbo in a partial headlock, with Tubbo about to knee him in the balls.

"You two are like 6 year olds. What are you getting for ice cream?"

"Neopolitian!" Tommy shouts, still struggling with Tubbo, followed by a struggled "Stop moving bitch!"

"Strawberry, please! With honey, if possible!" Tubbo smiles, kicking Tommy in the groin peacefully.

"OWWW-"

"I swear you guys are so childish."

As soon as they get their bill for the ice cream, Jupiter pulls out his wallet. Suddenly, Tubbo's hand swats his out of the way.

"Wha- hey! What the fuck?" 

"I'm paying." Tubbo grins, handing his card to the cashier. The two fight about it for a minute, and when they weren't looking, Tommy swiped his card.

"Tommy! What the fuck? I was going to pay!" Tubbo and Jupiter say and the same time, turning to stare at each other in awe.

"You couldn't decide, so I did." Tommy shrugs. 

(fun fact: I'm writing this at exactly 2:07 am in my time.)

The three walk through the streets, the sun setting in the background.

"I never realized how pretty the sunset is." Tommy reddens, tugging on his collar awkwardly. 

"Pay attention to them more, big man." Tubbo smiles, patting him on the back

They make their way to their houses, Tommy splitting up with them and taking a cab home. Jupiter was so happy about the day, he forgot he had an appetite. He immediately walked to his computer and messaged Ranboo.

                                                                             Jupiter

                                                                   today was so 

                                                                 amazing omfg

Ranboo

Sounds great! 

Hope you had tons 

of fun, rockstar :D

Being called rockstar again filled Jupiter's stomach with butterflies. He didn't think that the day could get better, but it did. 

He took a quick shower, then posted on Instagram. He got into bed and dozed off with his leds giving a soft glow and his spotify softly playing...

Now playing:

Remember When - The Wallows

JupiterDoesStuff:

JupiterDoesStuff: Went to the beach with two amazing people today <3

|

Ranboomc: did u have fun?

|

JupiterDoesStuff: couldn't have had more with them :D

TommyInnitt: Glad to be there with you, big man :)

JupiterDoesStuff: always a pleasure to be there with you man

Tubbo:  it was so cool being there too! You're really fun jupiter! 

JupiterDoesStuff: awww thank you Tubbo <3

User420 (epic name ikr): that's so pretty :0

|

JupiterDoesStuff: Thanks! I took it myself (obviously, the others were goofing off.)

(A/N: I wanna incorporate some of the readers into the story! If you wanna be featured as a commenter on a tweet, insta post, or be a person in the Twitch chat, comment your prefered name for it on here! Thank you, and I will do as many as I can! <3)