Twelve

"Hey! There he is!" Tubbo shouts, waving Jupiter over to the two boys. Tommy just stands there, staring expressionless, like a goldfish. (No thoughts. Head empty 😔)

"Sorry if I'm late, I lost track of time!" Jupiter shouts, waving to the boys. 

"Nah, your all good, we just left around 3 minutes ago." Tubbo smiles, looking over to Tommy. He waves his hand in front of Tommy, trying to get his attention.

"I think he's blacked out. Or whited out? If that's even a thing." Tubbo shrugs, and Jupiter takes out his phone. 

"What are you doing?" Tubbo asks, looking at him, confused. 

"My friend told me something that Tommy hates, I'm gonna check if it wakes him up." Jupiter replies with a smirk. 

"What is it?"

"Just wait and see.."

"..."

"..."

"JUMP IN THE CADILLAC-" 

Immediately Tommy broke out of his haze and yelled. 

"HEY! TURN THAT OFF! TURN THAT OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH I WILL END YOU TURN THAT OFF RIGHT NOW-" Tommy shouted, as Jupiter ran off, yelling the lyrics at the top of his lungs. Tommy chased after him, as Tubbo followed. 

"COME BACK HERE!!" Tommy shouts, screaming at him.

"NOPE!" Jupiter laughs, running ahead to the beach.

(help when I wrote that Punk Tactics came on and now I really wanna draw that scene but based on the start of that song akamdksnwlsm)

Afters the boys meet up (and catch their breath) they run along up and down the shoreline)

(short chapter :) sorry, ill make more soon <3)