Sixteen

"What the fuck was that?!" Tall guy shouts, running towards the kitchen. Tubbo and Jupiter follow in a similar manner, Jupiter behind the two.

"What the fuck?"

There lay a man in his 20's, bowl on head, and spoons on floor.

"CHARLIE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tubbo shouts, as Jupiter peeks out from behind the two.

"OKAY LISTEN- LEMME EXPLAIN. IT WASN'T ME- YOU SEE, IT WAS THE BACKROOMS-"

Suddenly this 'Charlie ' guy was cut off by a very loud Tommy from in the living room.

"THE BACKROOMS?? OH MY GOD- THE BACKROOMS??? THE BACKROOMS IS CRAZY MAN!-"

Suddenly a very confused Jupiter spoke up.

"Uhm, what?" He asked, "I'm so lost right now." Tubbo looked at Jupiter, his hand on the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Haha, sorry- I didn't mention two of my friends were over as well as Tommy-" Tubbo awkwardly smiled.

"HEY-  WHAT THE FUCK??" Tommy shouted, throwing his hands up in the air. Laughing slightly, Jupiter turns to the man on the floor, holding out his hand to help him up. The man took it, as he grabbed his glasses from off of the floor.

"Thanks, I kinda had a big fall there." He said, nervously chuckling.

"Oh no no, no need to be sorry, I understand." Jupiter nodded.

"I'm Charlie, and that tall guy over there is Wilbur. He's fucking massive, so if your intimidated by him, your not the only one." Charlie smiled, shaking Jupiter's hand.

"Definitely! Us small people stick together, even though your around six foot-" suddenly, Tommy ran up to Jupiter.

"JUPITER?!" Tommy screamed, shaking Jupiter back and forth.

"What?" Jupiter responded, attempting to regain his balance.

"TUBBO TOLD ME YOUR AMERICAN, IS THIS TRUE??!!" Tommy screamed, as he pointed at him.

"Uh, yeah?" Jupiter confusingly replied. Suddenly, Tommy screamed, loudly as well. His eyes were wide.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH--!!!-"

"Broski what the fuck?" Jupiter started, but Wilbur walked over, put Tommy in a chokehold and dragged him away.

"HEY!! YOU PUT ME DOWN YOU PRICK!!" Tommy screamed, squirming around. Tommy promptly bit Wilbur, causing him to smack Tommy in the face and drop him. 

"OW! MY ASS!" Tommy shouted, as Jupiter walked to the living room. Jupiter took a seat on the couch, and opened his phone. He opened his messages and started to text Ranboo.

                                                                          Rockstar :D

                                                          Omfg tommy is so loud

Beloved :0

feel my pain.

                                                                          Rockstar :D

                                                             Your pain is massive.

Out of nowhere, a notification popped up, which brought Jupiter's attention to it.

(???) : Is this Jupiter?

JupiterDoesStuff

JupiterDoesStuff: I met a guy

|

Slmccl: Yes

|

Tommyinnitt: I cant believe your american you don't sound like it

JupiterDoesStuff: its safe to say I moved here around 3 years ago but moved to a new house a few weeks ago, I've picked up the accent

|

Swagger_AndGayness: MY HUMOR IS SO BROKEN HELP

|

Doodlemybeloved: MY HUMOR IS LITERALLY ON ITS DEATHBED HELP

Swagger_AndGayness: SAME

|

Doodlemybeloved: LETS MAKE THE FUNERALS BARBIE-MERMAID-ADVENTURES THEMED

|

JupiterDoesStuff: Im concerned- also I am more then willing to pay for those funerals if I get invited 👁👁

(A/N: sorry this took so long to make but I received my first ever fan art :D 

a very big and special thank you to @WE_LOVE_BOOBS for the art!! :) 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D))