Eleven

Realizing he's still in his sleepwear, he shuts the door. Opening it to a crack, he peeks out. 

"Sorry, I gotta change and shower, I'll be over at your house in a little." Jupiter says, sending a little wave.

"Sounds good, take your time." Tubbo says with a smile. Shutting the door, Jupiter takes a look at his phone.

"Ran, you still there?" He asks meekly. To his surprise, Ranboo answered.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm gonna go for a little with my friends. But I have to shower. Talk to you later?" He asks, running a hand through his hair again.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later. Have fun!" Ranboo chirps. Jupiter grins, waving to him on the phone.

"Bye Beloved!!"

"Bye rockstar!!"

Butterflies.

Ending the call, he heads for his room. Grabbing a fresh pair of clothes, he sets his phone on the charger and starts a shower in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, he ruffles his hair and checks his face. 

"Oh my god, I've got zits. I look like an ogre. WAIT NO THAT'S AN INSULT TO SHREK-"

After figuring out his face issues, he hops in the shower.

After getting out of the shower, around like AN HOUR later, (relatable relatable-) he gets dressed and messes with his hair again. 

•~Outfit~•

•~Outfit~•

××Hair××

(sorry if it isn't much I'm taking care of my sick mom and annoying sister- 💀💀)

Taking his phone off of the charger, he sees a notification. 

Tweet: 

Ranboosaysstuff: just made a playlist for @/JupitersGalaxy and i, pog :)

Messages.

Beloved <3

I made a playlist for us to share :)

https://youtu.be/Q2vT3lwX4QM?list=PLnSTV2jJSovpI0m6MS4gSrKIh5OghNMaG

Enjoy and have fun with your friends  :)

Smiling, Jupiter clicks on the link. He adds a few songs, until he remembers he has to go. 

"Oh shit! Shit shit shit shit! I gotta go!" He mutters, running out the door. Shutting it he locks it and shoves his keys in his pocket. Running up to Tubbo's doorstep, he stops in front of the door and takes a deep breath.

"Let's do this." 

Omg me again slay

Omg me again slay