Fifteen

Jupiter's doorbell rang out throughout the house, waking him from his sleep. Getting up and having a nice stretch, only two things were on his mind. 

'What time is it?' And 'Who's there?'

"I'll be there in a minute, hold on!" Jupiter shouts, changing into a better outfit. It was more of a rainy day, grey skies (help grey doesn't look like a word anymore 😭✋) so he chose something more comfortable.

 It was more of a rainy day, grey skies (help grey doesn't look like a word anymore 😭✋) so he chose something more comfortable

His outfit!! ^^^

Jupiter walks to the door, then opens it. Tubbo is stood there, waiting with who looks like a taller man with brown curly hair and a beanie.

"Yeah, Tubbo?" Jupiter asks, as Tubbo turns his attention to him.

"Good afternoon! Do you want to record with us later?" Tubbo asks, smiling. 

"Oh uh- yes! Yes of course! I just need to grab stuff, do you want to come inside for now?" Jupiter awkwardly asks, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Sure! Wil, do you want to come in as well?" Tubbo asks, looking at the tall man.

"Yeah, sure!" He replies. Jupiter shows them into the house, and tells them to take a seat in his living room. He ran to his room and grabbed a bag with a charger, A bag of chips (or crisps, depends on where you are!) A soda, and his phone. The three of them exit through the kitchen, making their way to the front door, and Jupiter briefly stops for a poptart. 

"Sorry sorry, I gotta grab something to eat. I haven't eaten breakfast and my sleep schedule has been shit.-" Jupiter tries to explain as he opened a cupboard but Tubbo cut him off.

"No need to worry, mate! Come eat at my house." He says with a smile. 

"Yeah, I'll help fix you something if you'd like!" The tall one offers.

"Oh- Alright, thanks." Jupiter softly smiles. Nobody really cared if he ate or not. Suddenly, his phone rang. 

"May I- may I take this on the way to your house?" Jupiter asks, taking his phone out, as Tubbo nods. He answers the call as he walks out of the door.

"Hello?" He asks, putting it on speaker so its easier to hear.

"Good morning Rockstar! Hope I didn't wake ya-" Ranboo's voice booms. 

"Nah your fine, just heading out to my neighbor's house." Jupiter smiles, looking over to the other two.

"Oh cool! I'm gonna stream in a bit, so hopefully you can check it out. I'm streaming with a a few friends, and they said their bringing a guest." Ranboo (help I typed ranbop) replies, practically able to hear the smile in his voice.

"Oh, I forgot, I have to send you this meme I found." Jupiter chirps, opening his texts. 

                                                                                          rockstar :D

Suddenly, Ranboo's laugh broke the silence that sat for a few seconds previous. Tubbo perked up at this, and walked over.

"Is that Ranboo?!" He asks with excitement, as Ranboo stops laughing.

"*Cough cough* TUBBO?-" 

"How do you know my neighbor?-" Tubbo asks, shocked.

"I raided them once. Became friends now." Ranboo nonchalantly replies.

"Wait, you know each other?" Jupiter asks confusingly. 

"WE GOT MARRIED IN MINECRAFT" Tubbo shouts.

"YEAH AND YOU MARRIED TOMMY-"

and from there was chaos.

They arrived at Tubbo's house, and there they revealed that Jupiter would be streaming with, none other than,  Ranboo. 

"Hey Jupiter, how are you?" Tommy asks, walking up to him when he entered the house. The few times Jupiter had seen Tommy, he wasn't this chill. Kinda spooky.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Jupiter asks, smiling.

"Doing good, thanks"

Then there was a loud clang from the kitchen

JupiterDoesStuff:

JupiterDoesStuff: good morning :)

|

Chrxst1ne: Good morning! Love the hair :0

JupiterDoesStuff: awe ty ty :D

GabrialIsCooler: Good morning ^_^

|

JupiterDoesStuff: Morning :D

Ranboomc: your rocking the bedhead btw

|

JupiterDoesStuff: I know I am, and your rocking that tallness, king.

Tommyinnitt: isn't that a gang sign

|

JupiterDoesStuff: maybe maybe not who knows :P

(I wrote this on 1 hour of sleep, ill check it over once I get more sleep :) I added two people as commenters above!! Those would be:

Chrxst1ne = @Quackity_My__Beloved

GabrialIsCooler = @EmilyHenriquez2

Enjoy :D)