Five

"Oh, you know Tubbo too?" Ranboo asks, once again moving his microphone.

"Yeah, he's my neighbor. There was a loud blonde kid there too. Very loud. Like, noise complaint loud. Good god, that guy has some vocal chords." Jupiter joked, causing Ranboo to crack up. 

"BWAHHAHAHAHAHH-"

Suddenly, a dono goes through Jupiter's screen.

TommyInnit has gave us £4!

Please shut up it's not that funny.

"Damn, okay Mr.TommyInnit."Jupiter snarled back jokingly.

Chat:

User0: DAMN TOMMY-

User82: Ew a tommy hater

(User82 has been banned)

User23: I love your streams Jupiter <3

=========

Overall, Jupiter had a great time with Ranboo, same thing for Ranboo. Both enjoyed each others presence, and chilled out. They both laughed and cried at somepoint.

(Flashback of an event from the stream below until I write that it's ended)

" I'M SO CLOSE TO DIAMONDS RANBOO!" Jupiter excitedly shouted,bouncing in his chair, getting close to the diamond vein across from him in minecraft. Only thing separating them was a lava pool. There was no going back now.

"You got this, Jupiter!" Ranboo cheered and cheered, giving him words of affirmation. 

"I'm mining it, I'm mining it... And... NO?!!!" Jupiter screamed, banging his fist on his desk, staring at the "You Died!" Screen. 

"Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me." Jupiter slowly asked himself.

"Awh, you were so close man-"

Sobbing noises. That's all that comes from Jupiter's microphone. 

"Are you okay? Jupiter? I'm worried, man." Ranboo asks, trying to make sure Jupiter is okay.

"I lost my diamONDS. I AM NOT OKaY! I worked sO fuCkiNG HarD for theM! AAAAAAHHH-" Jupiter screams, but his mic cuts out. 

"Hey calm down, rockstar, you'll get them again." Ranboo assures. Jupiter stops.

"Did you just call me 'rockstar'?"