Eight

(A/N: if you guys have any ideas for chapters or little cameos, feel free to dm me it or comment! ^_^ )

"And then you put the spaghetti noodles in, and voila! You have a pot of cooking spaghetti noodles!"

"AYY! LETS GO!!!" Ranboo shouts in victory.

"Good job Beloved!" Jupiter congratulates, smiling.

"Beloved?" Ranboo asks, stirring the noodles.

"Yep, I've shortened it now, deal with it." Jupiter grins, fixing his phone to get a better angle at the pot of water boiling.

"Isn't it like 8PM for you?" Ranboo asks, turning on his camera.

"Yeah, and- oOoH your camera is oN!" Jupiter directs his attention to his phone. Suddenly a mans face pops up on the screen, grey-blue eyes sparkling, his fluffy dirty blonde hair partly covering his eyes. 

"Awh, Beloved you look so pretty!" Jupiter praises Ranboo, smiling. Feeling the red dust his cheeks, Ranboo turning from the camera to stir his noodles.

-Time Skip: about an hour <3-

"Now pour the sauce!" Jupiter declares,pouring his sauce.

"Oh my god its hot- AAAAAAA THE STEAM BURNS-" Ranboo screams, almost dropping his pan of sauce.

"Haha, yeah, its not going to fucking tickle you-"

"-SSSSSSSSSssssshUt up-" 

"I will cry if you tell me to shut up." 

"Shut up."

"..."

"..."

"WaAAAAaaH-"

@JupiterDoesStuff: I MADE SPAGHETTI WHILE ON CALL WITH LOCAL AMERICAN TALL GUY @ranboomc !!!!

Replies...

@ranboomc: @JupiterDoesStuff DAMN RIGHT WE DID >:D

|

@JupiterDoesStuff: YEAHHH

@Tubbo_: @JupiterDoesStuff WTF YOU DIDNT INVITE ME?? D:

|

@JupiterDoesStuff: SORRY TOBYYY

@Tommyinnitt: @JupiterDoesStuff it does look pretty good.

|

@JupiterDoesStuff: glad to hear big man :)

@User404: that looks amazing :D your such a cool person Jupiter! <3

|

@JupiterDoesStuff: AWE THANKSSSS AKSKSJAJOEJRAKAK <<<<33333