Nine

(A/N: AJAKDLWPAMDKA I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR AGES IM SORRY IVE GOT FAMILY ISSUES-)

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry, Jupiter." Ranboo apologizes, looking into the camera. 

"Y'know, I guess I could forgive you." Jupiter teases, washing his hands. As he dries off his hands with the towel, he flashes a smile at Ranboo, who consequently lightly turned pink in the cheeks. The two looked away, red dusting their cheeks. Jupiter reaches into a cupboard to pull out a green bottle.

"Hey, what's that?" Ranboo asks, watching Jupiter open the bottle.

"Meletonin."

(A/N: this shit. this shit goes hard. i take it every night.)

Carefully pulling put one, Jupiter pops it into his mouth and chews

"Delicious. Abso-fucking-lutley delicous."

(A/N: help my eyes are dying. have you ever blinked 2928393 times in a row just to simply shed a tear?)

After around 25 minutes, the pair chatted. Not about anything specific, just everything. Anything and everything. When Jupiter was with Ran, he felt like the world didn't exist. The only thing he wanted was to be on call with Ran. But, something inside of him tingled. He had butterflies. Ranboo on the other hand, also had butterflies. Its like nothing else mattered around him when he was talking to Jupiter. Just earlier before he asked him to stream, he had been feeling down. He recently found something on Twitter that didn't make him feel right, but now, talking to the boy he never met in real life, made him feel like he was supposed to be there. 

(A/N: fluff <3)

Jupiter's eyes started to get heavy as he lay on his bed. His purple LED lights giving a soft glow around his dark room. His phone was dimmed, and his airpods were connected. He was still on call with Ranboo, but neither really cared. The had continued to talk, as Jupiter had music playing. Ranboo's soft, deep and gentle voice soothed Jupiter, and his soft laughs were to die for. Jupiter's stomach never jumped like this for anyone, but this one boy made him feel different. Like he was there. Ranboo started to notice Jupiter nodding off, and went to say his goodbyes. The half asleep Jupiter heard his soft 'goodnight' and mumbled for him to stay.

"Noooo! Rannnn don't leave me.. I want you to stayy" he said in his tired, drowsy voice. Ranboo blushed slightly at this, and couldn't say no. He agreed to stay, smiling at the sight of Jupiter. He could hear his soft breathing and his little mutters as he drifted off. Ran started to feel the same way, weaving in and out of consciousness. Soon, the two boys were asleep, and little did they know they dreamt about each other that night.

(A/N: A little fluff chapter <3 I loved writing this! Thanks for all of the reads, it means so much to me!! I love you! /platonic <<<<3333)

(A/N: also, feel free to do fan art! Here's how you can submit it!

•Twitter (@ doodlemybeloved)

• A book on here, insert the art and tag me in it! 

• email :) (message me for the email, please!)

• (possibly youtube! (Doodlemybeloved !!)

Thanks!! <<<<333)