New Feelings - Chapter 3 ("Are you saying i'm not pulling my weight?")

Tsukishima, Kageyama, Hinata, and Yamaguchi were walking home from a particularly grueling volleyball practice. Everyone was exhausted and on edge, and they were all feeling a little more irritable than usual.

As they walked, Tsukishima noticed that Kageyama and Hinata seemed to be getting more and more agitated with each other. They were bickering about some small thing, but the argument was quickly escalating.

Tsukishima tried to ignore them and focus on the road ahead, but he couldn't help but feel himself getting sucked into the argument. Yamaguchi, who had been walking behind the three of them, was looking increasingly uncomfortable.

"Will you two just stop it?" Tsukishima snapped, finally losing his patience.

Kageyama and Hinata both turned to him, their faces red with anger. "What's your problem?" Kageyama demanded.

"My problem is that you two can't seem to stop fighting for two seconds," Tsukishima shot back.

Yamaguchi spoke up then, his voice quiet but firm. "We're all on the same team, remember? We need to work together."

Kageyama rolled his eyes. "Like you're one to talk," he muttered.

That was the final straw for Yamaguchi. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, his voice rising. "Are you saying I'm not pulling my weight on the team?"

Kageyama didn't answer, but the look on his face spoke volumes. The tension between the four of them was palpable, and Tsukishima knew they needed to diffuse the situation before it got any worse.

"Look, we're all tired and stressed," Tsukishima said, his voice calm but firm. "Let's just take a breath and calm down, okay?"

For a moment, no one spoke. But then Hinata let out a deep sigh. "You're right," he said, looking down at his feet. "I'm sorry for snapping at you, Kageyama."

Kageyama didn't respond at first, but then he let out a sigh as well. "I'm sorry too," he said, looking at Hinata. "I shouldn't have started the argument."

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima both nodded, relieved that the tension was starting to ease. They continued walking in silence for a few moments, and then Tsukishima spoke up.

"I know we're all tired, but can we just try to focus on the fact that we're a team?" he said, looking at each of his boyfriends in turn. "We're all in this together."

As the sun began to set, the four boys finally made up after their heated argument. They all felt embarrassed and regretful for the things they had said and the tension they had caused, but they were grateful for the resolution.

Tsukishima, Kageyama, Hinata, and Yamaguchi walked together in silence, feeling the warmth of the summer evening. It was Tsukishima who finally spoke up, his voice soft and hesitant.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking down at his feet. "I shouldn't have said what I did. I was just...frustrated."

Kageyama nodded in agreement, still feeling guilty for his own part in the argument. "Me too. I was a jerk."

Hinata and Yamaguchi both looked at them, relieved to see that they were willing to make amends. "It's okay," Hinata said, a smile creeping onto his face. "We all make mistakes."

Yamaguchi added, "We're a team, remember? We stick together no matter what."

Tsukishima looked up at that, his eyes meeting Yamaguchi's. For a moment, he felt a wave of emotion wash over him, and he realized just how much he cared about these three boys. He wanted to hold them close, to never let them go.

"Let's go to my house," Hinata said suddenly, breaking the moment. "We can cuddle up and watch a movie or something."

The others nodded in agreement, and they picked up their pace, eager to get to Hinata's house. When they arrived, Hinata's mom greeted them with a smile and offered them snacks and drinks. They all settled onto the couch, the four of them squeezed together as they tried to choose a movie.

Eventually, they settled on a romantic comedy, and as they watched the movie, they cuddled and laughed and felt the tension from earlier in the day fade away. They were together, and that was all that mattered.

As the credits rolled and the movie came to an end, the four boys sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying the warmth of each other's company. They knew that they would have disagreements and arguments in the future, but they also knew that they had each other to fall back on.

"Thanks, guys," Tsukishima said suddenly, breaking the silence. "For everything."

Kageyama, Hinata, and Yamaguchi all looked at him, and they knew what he meant. They were grateful too, for the support and love that they shared as a group. They had something special, something that they would always cherish.