New Feelings - Chapter 5 ("You're the king. Happy now?")

Tsukishima and Kageyama were lying on the couch, wrapped up in each other's arms. The rest of their boyfriends were sprawled out on the floor, chatting and laughing with each other.

Tsukishima looked up at Kageyama, a teasing glint in his eyes. "So you're the king now, huh?"

Kageyama smirked. "Yeah, that's right. And don't you forget it."

Tsukishima rolled his eyes. "Please, like I could forget something as ridiculous as that."

Kageyama chuckled. "You might be surprised. I have a lot of power, you know."

Tsukishima scoffed. "Power, my ass. You're just a glorified setter."

Kageyama's smirk turned into a full-blown grin. "Oh, is that so? I think I have something that can change your mind."

And with that, Kageyama leaned down and kissed Tsukishima with a fierce intensity. Tsukishima was caught off guard, but he quickly responded, his hands tangling in Kageyama's hair.

As they broke the kiss, Kageyama grinned down at Tsukishima. "Still think I'm just a glorified setter?"

Tsukishima laughed. "Okay, okay, you win. You're the king. Happy now?"

Kageyama chuckled. "Very."

The two of them cuddled closer, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. They were both content in the knowledge that they belonged to each other - king or not.

Tsukishima leaned back on the couch, looking up at Kageyama who stood over him with a playful smirk on his lips. "What are you so smug about?" he asked.

Kageyama chuckled. "You know what I'm smug about," he said, folding his arms across his chest.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes. "The 'King' thing again?" he asked. "I thought we were done with that."

Kageyama's smirk grew wider. "Oh, we're not done with it," he said, leaning down to brush his lips against Tsukishima's. "In fact, I insist that you continue to call me 'King'."

Tsukishima pulled back, raising an eyebrow. "And why is that?" he asked.

"Because," Kageyama said, his voice low and husky, "it's a reminder of who's in charge."

Tsukishima laughed, shaking his head. "You're such a control freak," he said.

Kageyama's eyes gleamed with amusement. "And you love it," he said, his hands moving to Tsukishima's waist to pull him in closer.

Tsukishima let out a breathy sigh as Kageyama's lips met his again. He couldn't deny that he loved the way Kageyama took charge, the way he made him feel. He wrapped his arms around Kageyama's neck, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

As they parted, Kageyama looked down at him with a glint in his eye. "So, are you going to call me 'King' or what?" he asked.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, but a small smile played at the corner of his lips. "Fine," he said, his voice low. "You win, King."

Kageyama's smirk turned into a satisfied grin. "Damn right I do," he said, leaning in to kiss Tsukishima again.

Tsukishima couldn't help but laugh as they kissed, his heart full of love for the man who called himself King. He knew that Kageyama could be overbearing at times, but he loved him all the same. And if calling him 'King' was what it took to make him happy, then Tsukishima was more than willing to do it.