New Feelings - Chapter 13 ("You've let yourself go, and it's not healthy")

Hinata, Kageyama, and Tsukishima had been watching as Tadashi's weight continued to climb. They knew they had to do something to help him, but they also knew that the usual positive reinforcement tactics weren't going to cut it. So, they decided to try a different approach: tough love and negative reinforcement.

They sat Tadashi down and laid out their plan. "Listen, Tadashi," Kageyama said sternly. "You've let yourself go, and it's not healthy. We're going to help you, but we need you to be willing to make some changes."

Tadashi nodded, looking a bit nervous. "I want to change, I really do," he said.

"Good," Tsukishima said, crossing his arms. "Then here's the deal. You're not allowed to eat anything unhealthy. No more junk food, no more soda, no more anything that's not good for you."

Hinata chimed in, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "And if you do eat something bad, we're going to punish you. We'll make you do extra workouts, or we won't let you watch your favorite TV shows, or we'll take away your phone."

Tadashi looked a bit skeptical. "But...what if I slip up? What if I can't do it?"

Kageyama's eyes narrowed. "Then you'll have to deal with the consequences," he said firmly. "We're not going to coddle you anymore, Tadashi. We love you, but we're not going to let you kill yourself with your bad habits."

Tadashi looked down at his feet, feeling ashamed. He knew they were right, but the thought of giving up his favorite foods was daunting. Still, he was determined to try.

Over the next few weeks, Hinata, Kageyama, and Tsukishima stuck to their plan. They watched Tadashi like hawks.

Tsukishima was working on his homework in the living room when he heard a rustling sound coming from the front door. He looked up to see Tadashi in a hoodie and sunglasses, trying to open the door without making any noise.

Tsukishima raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

Tadashi jumped, clearly startled to be caught. "N-nothing! Just going for a walk."

Tsukishima didn't buy it. "You're wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. It's 80 degrees outside. And why do you have your phone out?"

Tadashi hesitated for a moment before admitting, "I was...trying to order something from McDonald's."

Tsukishima sighed. "Seriously? We've talked about this. You can't keep eating junk food. It's not good for you."

Tadashi bristled at Tsukishima's tone. "I know that! I'm not stupid."

"Then why are you still doing it?" Tsukishima retorted. "Do you want to end up in the hospital again? Do you want to die before you turn 30?"

Tadashi's face fell, and Tsukishima immediately regretted his words. He hadn't meant to be so harsh, but he was frustrated and worried about Tadashi's health.

Kageyama and Hinata entered the room just then, and Tsukishima filled them in on what had happened. They both looked concerned, and Hinata sat down next to Tadashi.

As Kageyama watched Tadashi struggle to breathe even sitting down, he knew something had to be done. He couldn't bear to see his boyfriend's health deteriorate any further, and he was willing to take drastic measures to help him.

"Guys, I think we need to do something more drastic," Kageyama said, turning to Hinata and Tsukishima. "I know it might seem extreme, but what if we handcuff Tadashi to my bed?"

Hinata looked shocked. "What? That's crazy!"

Tsukishima raised an eyebrow. "And how exactly is that supposed to help him?"

Kageyama took a deep breath. "Look, I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. We can handcuff him to his bed and only give him healthy food options. He won't be able to order takeout or sneak snacks, and he'll be forced to start exercising."

Tsukishima looked skeptical. "And what if he resists?"

Kageyama and Hinata exchanged a glance and a hearty chuckle.

"Resist me?! No way that'd happen, I'm the strongest around here", Both boys shouted in unison.

The tension was paramount, Hinata and Kageyama both knew they could physically overpower Tadashi but were unsure of who had superior strength between the two.

With the plan set in motion, they slowly approached and snuck behind Tadashi, who looked up at them with a mix of confusion and fear as they both held a set of handcuffs.

"Tadashi," Kageyama said firmly, "we need to talk to you about your health. And we're going to take drastic measures to help you." Hinata nods.

Tadashi looked at them warily, but didn't say anything, knowing his boyfriends' wills were as stubborn as a rock and he had little choice, forcing him to comply.

"We're going to handcuff you to your bed," Hinata continues. "It's for your own good, and we'll be here to help you through it."

Tadashi tried to resist, although it was futile as Kageyama and Hinata led him to his bedroom and cuffed him to the bedframe with minimal effort despite his major size. He looked embarrassed and ashamed, but didn't say anything.

For the first few hours, they stayed with him, talking to him and trying to keep his spirits up. Tadashi was surprisingly sassy, and seemed ungrateful for their help.

Tsukishima crossed his arms, his gaze stern. "You brought this on yourself, Tadashi. We've tried talking to you and encouraging you to make better choices, but you've ignored us. Now we have to take drastic measures."

But as the day went on, Tadashi grew more and more restless. He started to tug at the handcuffs, and tried to convince them to let him go. But Kageyama and the others were firm. They told him that he needed to stay put, for his own good. He was reminded that what his boyfriends' say goes.

As the hours turned into days, Tadashi's mood started to shift. He grew angry and resentful, and started lashing out at Kageyama and the others.

As Tadashi struggled against the handcuffs, he let out a loud growl of frustration.

"I can't believe you guys are doing this to me!" he shouted, shaking his arms in an attempt to break free.

Kageyama and Hinata looked at each other and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Tadashi demanded, his face turning red with anger.

"It's just...you don't really have a choice, do you?" Hinata said, still grinning.

"Yeah, you're acting like a bratty immature boy... It's oddly endearing" Tsukishima chimed in.

Kageyama nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we're doing this because we care about you and want you to be healthy. And we know you can do it, with a little help from us."

Tadashi glared at them both, but eventually, he let out a sigh and slumped back against the bed.

"Fine," he muttered. "But I still don't like it."

Hinata patted him on the shoulder. "We know, Tadashi. But trust us, this is for your own good."