Chapter 4-Acting Different

Once we arrive at the lacrosse field we take a seat on the bleachers when I notice Allison staring at Scott as I look at her out of the corner of my eye I smirk at her knowing that look all to well "who is that?" She asked me "that's my best friend Scott." I said "he's cute." She whispered as I smirked at her looking out on the field to see him holding his hands over his ears as I hear him groan in pain.

"Excuse me." I said getting up and heading towards where Stiles is sitting "hey." Stiles said as I took a seat next to him "hey.....what's wrong with him?" I asked him "I don't know.....he's been acting weird all morning." He replied as we both looked up to see Scott take a lacrosse ball straight to the face sending him to the ground as we groaned in pain at the sight of him.

As practice continues Scott starts to catch the balls like a pro making me and Stiles look at him in shock "holy shit." I muttered with a look of disbelief on my face when all of a sudden Jackson makes his way towards the front of the group "oh god." Stiles mumbled as Jackson throws the ball at Scott but he catches it with ease making both me and Stiles cheer loudly for him "that's our friend!" I yelled.

"Holy crap!" Stiles yelled as a thought crossed my mind while looking at Scott which is what really happened to him in the woods that night.