Chapter 22-New Threat

The next day I wake up and head to the bathroom to shower as I turn on the water and hop in feeling the warm water gently caress my skin as I trickles down my body.....once I finally showering I get out and head to my bedroom to get dressed as I gather my things that I need.

Once I finish getting ready I head downstairs and out the front door as I make my way towards the high school I head inside as I walk towards my locker but before I can get there I am dragged to the stairwell sitting down on the bottom step

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked "we have a problem." Scott said "a really big problem." Stiles replied "what problem would that be?" I asked them "there's this creature.....me and Allison saw it during the night of the full moon." Scott said "what is it?" I asked "we don't know yet." Stiles said "but my boss thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of records of all the things they've hunted.....like a book." Scott said "oh you mean a bestiary." I said.

"I think you mean bestiality." Scott replied as he chuckled "no I mean a bestiary.....it's an encyclopedia of mythical creatures." I said "okay if we can find it then we can figure out what this thing is." Stiles said "we need that book." The three of us said as we looked at each other.