Chapter 77-Hallucinations

The next day arrives as I wake up feeling the morning sun shining brightly through my window as I get up out of bed and head towards the shower shortly after I finish showering I head back into my bedroom to get dressed.

Once I finish getting dressed I head downstairs and out the door as I make my way towards the high school as I made my way inside towards my first period class taking a seat at the lab table next to Theo

"Hey, you." I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips "mmm...hi." Theo muttered once we pulled away from each other.

A few hours later class is finally over as I gather my things and begin making my way out the door I stop in the doorway feeling a tightness in my chest as my breath catches in my throat while I gasp for air.

"Izzy? Izzy? You okay?" Mrs. Finch asked me as she walked up to me still feeling my chest tightening even harder I fall down leaning against the wall as I gasp for air desperately trying to get my breath back into my lungs as I grab and paw at my shirt to catch my breath.

[...]
[hallucination]

Making my way down the dark and desolate road I see a figure at the end of the road as I begin making my way towards them...the closer I get the quicker I realize it's Allison's aunt Kate making me look at her in confusion as I follow her.

Finally arriving I see my family's old house on fire "no, no, no, no." I mumbled running up to the door as I look up hearing screaming, crying and yelling from inside the locked house "Izzy! Izzy! Help me! Help me, please! Izzy!" Derek yelled "daddy! Open the door! Dad! Daddy!" I shouted as I desperately tried to open the door.

Slamming my shoulder on the door desperately trying to open the door as I began kicking and kicking the door trying to open it up "daddy! Open the door, please! Daddy!" I yelled.

[...]
{back in the classroom}

Leaning on the wall still desperately trying to catch my breath I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder "Izzy. Use the inhaler. Izzy, come on." Scott said as he shook me gently as I continued gasping for air still feeling myself trapped in my own thoughts.

"Izzy." Scott growled as I gasped awake looking at him frantically as I put the inhaler into my mouth pressing down on the pump inhaling it's contents as I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Your okay, Izzy." Scott replied picking me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck while he placed his hands under my knees making his way out of the classroom and out the front entrance towards Stiles jeep.

Opening the door and placing me inside "are you okay?" Scott asked me "yeah...I was having a hallucination." I said "about the dread doctors?" He questioned "no, no...it was something else." I replied "what was it about?" He asked me "it was about my family...the Hale fire." I said with sadness laced in my voice.