Chapter 36-Learning The Truth

The next couple of days just pass me by without a care in the world.....even after a few days I'm still thinking about that night.....the night that Boyd died it still hurts me to even relive the moment in my head.

Waking up from my nap I head to my bathroom to shower as I feel the warm water dripping down my skin shortly after I finish my shower I head back into to my bedroom to get dressed.

Once I finish getting dressed I head downstairs as I'm about to head out to clear my head someone stops me in my tracks "Izzy

Once I finish getting dressed I head downstairs as I'm about to head out to clear my head someone stops me in my tracks "Izzy....I need to talk to you." My dad said as I walk over to him and take a seat in front of him.

"What's up?" I asked him "there's uh something I want.....I think I owe you an explanation." He said "okay?" I questionably said "I think that now is as good as a time as any to give you the full story." My dad replied "what full story?" I asked him.

"The story about your mother." He replied looking up at me "okay." I muttered "your mother.....well she was the best thing that ever happened to me and I know if she were here right now she would tell you how proud she is of you." He said with tears brimming his eyes "what happened to her?" I asked him.

"She um.....she died giving birth to you." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice "did she know about what you were?" I asked "uh no.....I never got the chance to tell her, but she did leave you this." He said as he held out a small heart locket in his hand.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful." I said as I put it on "she said it would be her way of always being with you." He replied as I looked at him with tears in my eyes "thank you for telling me." I said wrapping my arms around him as he pulled me into a tight hug.