Chapter 59-First Kiss

Later that night me and Liam spent the whole day together talking and getting to know each other.

"How long have you been a werewolf?" He asked me as he chuckled "all my life, I guess." I said giggling at him "what do you mean?" He questioned "I'm a born werewolf." I replied "that's awesome." He said with a smile on his face "yeah." I replied giggling at his facial expression as he looked at me.

Quieting down we both looked at each other as we fell into a comfortable silence looking up at him I noticed that he was staring at me with an expression I can't quite explain as he scoots closer to me he slowly starts to lean in as I do the same until our faces are practically touching each other's.

Looking up at him with a smile on my face as he looks up at my eyes then down to my lips as if asking me for permission to kiss me as I nodded at him feeling him lean in closer to the point where I can feel his breath on my lips until finally I let out a small gasp at the feeling of his lips being placed on mine.

Pulling away from him I stare into his eyes with a feeling of love coursing through my body as he looks at me with a smile on his face laying back on his bed I look up and stare at the ceiling trying to wrap my head around what just happened as I ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pulling away from him I stare into his eyes with a feeling of love coursing through my body as he looks at me with a smile on his face laying back on his bed I look up and stare at the ceiling trying to wrap my head around what just happened as I feel the mattress on my right side sink down.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Turning to face him with a smile on my face as he leans in effectively placing his lips on mine once again making me smile into the kiss at the feeling of his lips on mine, it just felt so right almost like two pieces of a puzzle coming together.

"I gotta go, but here's my number, so call me." I said getting up heading downstairs and out the front door.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें