Chapter 18-I'm The Alpha Now

A few hours later I head home and get changed so me and Scott can go find Derek and go after the alpha.

Once we arrive at the Hale house not seeing anybody out here but just the three of us "something doesn't feel right

Once we arrive at the Hale house not seeing anybody out here but just the three of us "something doesn't feel right." I said as I looked around the woods "what do you mean?" Scott asked "she's right this was too easy." Derek said as the three of us continued to scan the area.

"No don't say "too easy" people say that and bad things happen." Scott replied suddenly we hear a swoosh and see an arrow lodge it's self into Derek's shoulder sending him to the ground and then another flies towards my leg as I fall down.

"Scott, your eyes!" I yelled seeing a flash bolt heading our way as I cover my eyes looking down at the arrow snapping it in half as I run towards Scott picking him and Derek up off the ground "get up!" Derek said as we made our way closer to the house.

"God just kill them before I kill myself." Kate said as she shot a bullet into Derek's chest "no!" I yelled as she walked up to me pulling the gun on me as I looked up at her with fear in my eyes when suddenly we hear the front door creak open.

"Allison get behind me." I said as she stands behind me "what is it?" She asked me "it's the alpha." I said as I turned to look at her feeling my eyes flash yellow as it charges at us running around circling all of us while it knocks us down to the ground one by one.

"Come on! Come on!" Kate yelled when all of a sudden she is grabbed and thrown into the doorway of the house being pulled in shortly after. A little while later me, Scott and Derek walk into the house fully shifted and ready to fight "get out of here." I whispered to her as she runs off making me and Scott charge at the alpha as we try our hardest to fight as best as we can.

As we continue fighting I am thrown out the window as I tumble down landing on my back as I groan looking up I see Stiles and Jackson arrive as they throw Molotov cocktails at the alpha setting it ablaze as he falls to the ground shortly after seeing Derek walk up to him as I stand behind him quite a bit aways from him seeing him lift up his hand and slash at the alpha's throat as I let out a yell.

"What did you do?" Scott asked with fear in his voice as he looked up at us with the red eyes of an alpha "I'm the alpha now." He said.