Chapter 57-Saving His Life

A few hours after school is over I head out getting a call from Scott to meet him and Stiles at the hospital because at lacrosse practice Scott flipped Liam over and messes him his ankle.

Finally arriving I head inside making my way to the front desk seeing Melissa sitting down at her desk "hey, Melissa can you tell me what room Liam is in?" I asked her "yeah follow me." She said leading me into his hospital room.

Walking in I see him sitting on the bed looking down at the ground feeling the nervousness coming off of him as I sit down next to him "hey, how you feeling?" I asked him "fine just nervous about it being broken

Walking in I see him sitting on the bed looking down at the ground feeling the nervousness coming off of him as I sit down next to him "hey, how you feeling?" I asked him "fine just nervous about it being broken." He replied with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"I'll be right back, okay." I said getting up and heading outside for a quick breath of air before walking back inside I notice that it seems like no one is here as I make my way back to Liam's room opening the door seeing that he is no longer there I use my wolf hearing to find him when I hear scream of fear coming from the roof as I sprint up the stairs and out to the roof.

Seeing Scott and some kid fighting each other "Scott!" I yelled trying to run towards him "no! No! Help Liam!" Scott shouted at me as I run over to the edge of the roof grabbing him by the wrist "I can't hold on!" Liam yelled about to fall off the roof as I shifted into my werewolf form leaning down and as I sink my teeth into Liam's wrist making him scream out in pain as I pull him up.

"Izzy?" Scott asked walking up to me cautiously "I-I

"Izzy?" Scott asked walking up to me cautiously "I-I...I had to do it...he would've died if I didn't." I stuttered looking up at him with tears in my eyes "I know, I know." He replied pulling me into a hug.