Chapter 83-The Last Chimera

A few hours later I head over to Scott's house dropping him off as I make my way to the hospital rushing over to sheriff Stilinski's room as I stand outside the door looking at him through the window with guilt coursing through my body before feeling someone grab me by the shoulder turning me around and pinning me against the wall making me groan in pain.

"Where were you? You trusted him. You believed him. Right, huh? So, where were you? Where the hell were you?!" Stiles yelled making me flinch in fright at the sound of his voice "I-I...I'm sorry." I whispered with tears in my eyes as I look up at him before he's pulled off of me as three of us, Parrish and Melissa head to a separate room to talk.

[......]

"It could be a side effect of shock." Parrish said as he looked at all of us "she's catatonic. It was Theo digging his way through her mind." Stiles replied making me look down at the ground in embarrassment "why would he do that? What is he looking for?" Melissa asked "the same thing he's always looking for. An advantage." Scott replied "so what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?" Parrish asked out loud "it left me and Izzy alone with Liam. Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him from killing me." Scott replied.

"Okay, so he gutted my dad as a distraction." Stiles questioned "we need to find this kid." Parrish said "isn't that a little dangerous? Especially since he almost killed my kid?" Melissa asked "yeah, but he said he didn't want my dad to die." Stiles replied "and you believe him?" Parrish asked him "he told me where to find him. So, maybe he also knows how to save him." Stiles replied "what do you want to do? Talk to him?" Melissa asked him "if it saves my dad, then yeah." Stiles replied.

"You're not going to do that." I said "what?" He asked me "I am." I replied looking up at him "uh, no your not. He could kill you, Izzy." Scott replied as he sent a glance my way "yes I am. Look, this is my fault, Scott. My fault....I trusted Theo and in the end he almost killed you. I'm to blame for this....for all of it. It's my fault and now I'm going to fix it and your coming with me, but you're not going to say anything or do anything. I'm doing this. You understand?" I said as he nodded at me "does anyone even know how to find him?" Parrish asked out loud "we don't have to find him. He'll come to me." I said before walking away.

[......]

Back at Scott's house I sit on the stairs with my head down while holding Scott's shirt in my hand as I look up at the sound of the floorboards creaking "did you really think that would stop me?" He asked me "no, but I could try." I replied as I tossed him Scott's shirt as he looked down at it "you....killed my best friend." I whispered with tears in my eyes "well, I hate to break it to you Izzy, but was he really your best friend?" Theo asked me with a smirk on his face as walked closer to me.

"Tell me how to save Stiles dad?" I asked him as I stood up in front of him "aww, come on, Izzy. You know it doesn't work like that." He replied "tell me how to save him." I said "I can't tell you that." He replied turning around as he began walking away but I grabbed his wrist roughly "tell me!" I shouted as he shoved me back making me land on the stairs as I blacked out "Izzy! Izzy?!" Scott yelled shaking me awake as I gasped before sitting up "I'm okay, I'm fine." I replied looking up at him.