Chapter 82-Broken Trust

Pulling into the school parking lot I park my car getting out before heading inside as I open the door to the library I walk in looking around for any sign of anyone being here "hello! Anyone here?!" I yelled as I walked further inside the library...

Pulling into the school parking lot I park my car getting out before heading inside as I open the door to the library I walk in looking around for any sign of anyone being here "hello! Anyone here?!" I yelled as I walked further inside the library gasping in fright at the feeling of someone's hand on my shoulder "Jesus shit!" I shouted "sorry, sorry." Scott said with a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him with confusion laced in my voice "I got a text from Lydia saying she needed to talk to me. What about you?" He asked "same, but I've looked everywhere and she's not here." I replied as he looked at me in confusion "you sure?" He asked me "yeah, I'm pretty sure." I said with a smile on my face as I chuckled.

"Let me try calling her." He said as he pulled out his phone pressing on her contact as I looked up hearing a buzzing noise coming from one of the isles of books as I make my way down it with Scott following closely behind me before arriving at the shelf I grab her phone turning around and showing it to him "she was here." I said with a hint of fear in my voice as he looked past me "Scott? What's wrong?" I asked him as I turned around seeing a line of mountain ash on the floor.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked him "mountain ash." He whispered as we both backed out of the isle turning around to see Theo lining the entrance of the library with mountain ash as he turns to look at us with a smirk on his face "that's not possible." Scott said in disbelief "you're right. A werewolf shouldn't even be able to touch mountain ash." Theo replied "you're a Chimera." Scott said making me look up at him with a tinge of pain in my eyes as he sent a glance my way "I'm the first Chimera. Surprised, huh, Izzy?" He said as I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes.

"You did this.....all of this...is because of you?" I questioned him with tears streaming down my face "Izzy, just let me explain." Theo said as he looked at me "explain? You kidnapped me and you tortured me.....you told the Dread Doctors to do that to me." I said with betrayal evident in my words as the tears just flowed down my face "Izzy, please just let me explain." Theo said as he looked at me with hope in his eyes "explain what, Theo? I-I...I trusted you....I-I...I loved you." I whispered as tears fell down my face "well, looks like we both got something out of this experience, huh. You fell in love and I get to kill your best friend while you watch." He said before walking away.

" He said before walking away

[.....]
A couple hours later we head to the roof to try and find a way out of here when all of a sudden I feel a presence behind me making me turn around to see Liam fully wolfed out as he makes his way towards us "Scott!" I yelled fearfully as he turns to look at him "you could've saved her." Liam said as he charges at us knocking us into the glass ceiling as we plummet to the ground below us landing back in the library floor as I crawl away grabbing onto the stairwell before pulling myself up as I turn around feeling a fist collide with my cheek knocking me down to the ground once more.

As Scott and I transform charging at him as the three of us begin throwing punches and kicks at each other until I'm roughly grabbed by the hair and slammed into the table as I fall to the ground clutching my head in pain I look up to see Liam standing over Scott as he repeatedly punches him in the face over and over and over again "Liam stop!" I yelled but get nothing in response as he continues his assault until I hear another voice shout "Liam!" making him stop in his tracks as he turns to look seeing Mason run up to us before bending down next to me "she's gone. Hayden she's gone." Mason whispered making Liam get up and run out of the library as he sprints out of the school I make my way over to Scott picking him up gently.

"Mason get his other arm." I said as he wraps his arm around his shoulder as we begin walking out I look up seeing Theo making his way towards us knocking Mason down to the ground as he smacks me across the face knocking me down to the ground as I look up desperately trying to stand up as I see him thrust his claws into Scott's stomach before walking away as I crawl over to Scott gently picking his head up and resting it in my lap "Scott? Can you hear me? Hey, Scott, please wake up. Please." I whispered with tears in my eyes.

"Scott! Scott!" Melissa yelled as she ran over to us "no, no, no, no, no, no, no...." She said kneeling down next to me as she looked up at me before starting CPR as I looked at her with tears in my eyes "come on, Scott. Roar. Come on! Come on, Scott. Roar!" She yelled as she punched her fists on his chest making him snap his eyes open as he sits up letting out the loudest roar ever possible as I gasped in fright backing up as I feel my eyes glow a bright red color before I lay my head on his chest sighing in relief "you're okay. You're okay." I whispered feeling him nod gently making me sigh in relief as I squeezed his hand tightly.