How I got here

Y/N POV

'Like how I even got here makes sense

February 1889, England

Months after the defeat of Dio Brando, I returned with Jonathan and Speedwagon back to their home and continue my life with them. I decided to stay by Jonathan's side because it was what my master has ask me to do. To protect him. Jonathan married Erina who I met and was surprised by how cute and nice she was. Jonathan and Erina decided to have their honeymoon in America. I decided to join their trip to find a new purpose in life. I decided to move to America and start there. After setting sail for New York's port, I stay on the bow of the ship watching the clouds passing by. Soon enough Jonathan and Erina join me on the bow to enjoy the sunset, as soon as it fell, they return inside to start their dinner. They ask if I wanted to join them, but I refuse, giving them time alone is what they wanted by going to America anyway. An hour later, I started hearing screams coming from inside.

'What's going on' I thought as I ran back inside to see a woman getting her face eaten off by a zombie.

"Sendō Wave Kick!" I yell as I knee the zombie in the head causing him to start disintegrating.

 I continue running throughout the halls killing the undead with hamon attacks until I reached the engine room where I find Jonathan laying against a wooden beam and Dio's head hanging from the ceiling by his hair

"Y/N, Get Erina to the lifeboats, save her!" Jonathan screams and coughs up blood as the holes in his neck drip blood.

Erina tries to convince Jonathan to let her stay but he wouldn't listen. I grabbed ahold of Erina as she grabs the crying baby that was on the floor and we head back outside. We find a lifeboat and I help her in and lower it to the water.

"Y/N, where are you going?!" Erina cried out.

"I'm heading back in for JoJo!" I yelled back. " I swear that I will return him to you." I started to run back inside towards the engine room.

As I reached the Engine room, it was filled with fire and smoke, and there I saw Jonathan holding the head of his brother. As I take a step forward I hear a voice.

"You're too late, He died minutes before you entered," Dio said

Stunned by the thought of a friend dying and failing my master's last wish, I fall to my knees.

"JOJOOOO!!!" I screamed out crying as the engine finally overloads and explodes filling the room with flame. as the engine exploded My body got hit by an iron beam and I started to black out after it started dragging me down into the dark depths of the ocean.