Shipwreck Zone

As I open my eyes I was falling into a man-made lake. once we landed, I climbed aboard a boat that was sitting out there and I grab Mineta as he falls. As soon as we got on, we hear Midoriya screaming as he splashes into the ocean. Tsu jumps in after him and after a few minutes, she's able to bring him to the boat. Mineta leans on Tsu as we sit on the side of the boat.

"Her boobs are really great for floatation devices Tsuyu." He gets punched in the head by Tsu.

"Thanks for saving my life Asuyu" Midoiya says as he watches Tsu punch Mineta

"I told you to call me Tsu. This is turning out to be a terrible day of class."

"Yeah, and I'm still thinking about what that villain said about killing All Might."

"Wasn't it Y/N who said that?" Mineta states. "How did you know Y/N?"

"I just connected the dots, besides lots of assassination attempts are successful if the target is distracted with something else."

"But how did you know he was behind us?" Tsu asks

"Remember what I said about my quirk being about taking in sunlight through my breathing and using it to improve my body? It also improves my awareness. No matter what your body produces a certain heat that can be compared to the sun. If I focus hard enough, I can track down where the other students have gone."

"Wow, that's really cool Y/N!" Midoriya lights up as I explain

"Tsu did you see how many villains surround us"

"No, I only saw one underneath trying to hurt Midoriya."

"Ok then." I sit down and focus my breath and I try and locate surrounding the villains. "Due to the water, it's difficult to tell but I'll find them".

"Ok then let's plan what to do next, Mineta what's your quirks ability," Midoriya asks Mineta trying to think of a plan

"Well I take these balls off my head and place them on things." he places a purple ball onto the side of the boat. "I can bounce off it but if anything comes in touch with it will get stuck."

"And Tsu what about you?"

"My quirk is frog. Basically, I can do what a frog can do"

"Ok and with my super strength and Y/N enhancements, what can we do?"

"You can leave it to me." I stand up and look towards the three students."There are too many of them to fight for all of us. I would need to make sure you are all ok while fighting my own enemies. And besides, the only quirks we have that are useful is Tsu's."

"But how is..." Midoiya tries to ask how I can fight but I cut him off.

"There approaching be ready."

As we look over the villains surround us seven on one side and nine on the other.

"Wait what do you mean fight!" Mineta starts to panic. "The best plan is for us to wait for a pro hero to come and save us, so let's just wait ok?!"

"Look at the villains, they're staying in the water because they think the battle will be there. The villains knew what kind of locations were in the USJ and plan it. But your here Tsu." Midoriya says then looks towards Tsu.

"Why does that matter if she's here!" Mineta panics even louder. I hit him in the head to shut him up.

"I get what you mean Midoriya. They don't know what our quirks are" I think of a strategy and then start walking toward the front of the boat. "Jump when I give the signal."

"What are you doing Y/N?" Tsu and Midoriya asks as I walk farther.

"Something they wouldn't expect!" I yell out as I rip off a pipe from the railing and jump high and dive into the water swimming deeper. The villains notice me and follow. When I'm deep enough I turn around and focus my breath I was holding in. I get in a fighting stance as they approach.

'WhirlPool Overdrive!' I think as I swing the pipe around me transfer hamon into it allowing me to create a whirlpool sucking the villains into one place. With what remaining hamon I have, I channel it into my fist to launch an attack against them as their stuck together.

'Turquoise Blue Overdrive!' I Hamon charged fist makes contact with the cluster of villains and launches them back up to the surface. With what little breath I have left I swim up toward the surface.

 With what little breath I have left I swim up toward the surface

Midoriya Pov

After Y/N dove into the water, a giant whirlpool appears and sucks the villains into the water. Once they were gone, what seemed like a water tornado appear that spit the villains from the top and basted them higher up.

"That's the signal" I yell As I ran to Tsu and Mineta. Tsu grabs ahold of both of us and jumps. While in the air, Tsu notices Y/N reach the surface and she wraps her tongue around him, helping him catch up to us.

"How do you do that?" Mineta asks as Y/N got closer.

"I'll explain later. Let's focus on getting to the exit."