Y/N's reveal

Off the Coast of Japan, 22nd century

minutes later

Selkie Pov

"So you were born like that," Y/N asks, inspecting my body

"Yes, however, some quirks are developed after a few years" I respond to the kid's question. 'How has this kid not known what a quirk is?' 

"Sirius!" I yelled out and Sirius runs to me. I walk up to her and whisper, "Keep him busy, try and learn more about him, I need to make a call." I said then walked away from the two.

Y/N Pov

'I wonder where he's going?' I think as Sirius approaches me.

"So Y/N, where are you from?" she asked smiling.

'I shouldn't say too much, they could be trying to trick me' I think and I start to brainstorm answers to questions she might have.

"I not from anywhere particular, just a traveler wanting to see the world."

"You're a traveler huh, well what do your parents think about that?" My smile shrinks and I look away

"I don't have parents,"

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking," she says, asking for forgiveness. " Maybe you can tell me where was your favorite palace to travel to?"

My smile slowly grows back on my face as I turn back to her, "Italy... Italy was my favorite place to visit."

As Sirius keeps asking Y/N questions about his love for traveling, Selkie reaches for his phone.

Selkie Pov

He dials a number and hears it ring.

"UA High, This is principal Nezu speaking"

"Hello Principal Nezu, it's Selkie."

"Hello Selkie, it's so good to hear your voice, it has truly been a while since we last spoke, how can I assist you?"

"We saved this kid who has no memory of what quirks are and where he is, I thought it was just amnesia, but he remembers other memories from his past. It's like someone didn't want him to remember why he was so far out"

"Interesting, When are you going to dock, I would love to meet him."

"We'll be docking in two hours, at the Musutafa port."

"Understood, and I can't wait to meet this kid, there must be something important that he has witnessed."

2 hours later...

Y/N Pov

As we approach the port I notice the new wonders this world has

"Woah.." I mutter while watching the skyline and dock be filled with the color of shining gray towers, where everything looks so new and different from back home.

"Welcome To the Musutufa!" The seal hero said while pointing towards the beach. After his comment, I started to walk around the boat and notice how the boat doesn't have a main paddle.

'How is this...' I question the movement of the boat until I was approached by Sirius.

"Captain Selkie wants you to meet someone off the boat, follow me" Sirius speaks as if she's giving an order to someone below her. I follow her just because I'm interested in who wants to meet me.

As we step off the ship, I hear a new voice.

"And you must be Y/N"

"Uhh, yes it is, and you are?" I ask looking around for the voice. I see an older man wearing black clothing with what looks like a scarf wrapped around his neck, but I know he wasn't the one talking. A little mouse peeks out from his scarf and sits on his shoulder.