USJ

The next day...

As we start hero course training, we were met with Aizawa teaching us instead of All Might.

"Today's training is going to be different. We will have three instructors keeping tabs on you. Now today's training is in rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that. "

"Disasters huh... sound like we in for a big workout"

"Totally!"

"This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitement"

"Finally, I get to show off how good I am in the water. Ribbit"

As 1A comments on today's plan, I think back to what I'm going to do.

'After school, I need to find Izuku and ask him what he knows about the birthmark. I need to know the truth.' I stare at Midoiya. He turns around feeling eyes beaming at him but I look away before he notices.

"Guys I'm not finished yet. This lesson you'll allow to wear anything." he presses a remote and it reveals the wall of costumes on the left.

"But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off-campus facility, so change quickly and meet outside for the buses. That's all. Start getting ready. As I wait outside in my hero costume Midoriya joins us wearing PE clothes.

"Why are you wearing PE clothes?" Uruaka asks Midoriya

"My costume was destroyed after the costume training. I'm still waiting on the support company to fix it up." As he finishes talking we hear a whistle

"Listen Up Class 1A! Using your student number line up in two lines so that we can board the bus efficiently," Iida yells out getting our attention and ready off for the drive.

As we board we all realize that Iida got the wrong floor plan for the bus as it was open seating. I sat in the back with Tsu and Midoiya.

"There's something I wanna say... about you, Midoriya." Tsu asks out loud so everyone can hear.

"About me? What is it, Asui?"

"I told you to call me "Tsu"."

"Oh. Yeah, right."

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Tsu asks as I turn to look at her.

'So she figure it out also'

Midoiya panics, "What? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar."

Kirishima interrupts Midoriya's panic, "Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference, and besides, I think Y/N has a more similar quirk to All Might than Midoiriya."

I butt in, "Yes my quirk is similar but how I gain power is different from him." He has the strength built in him while I need to collect energy from the sun to get stronger."

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with that. My hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."

"That's where you're wrong Kirishima." He looks towards me, "Sure flashiness is a unique part of some people's quirks, it is those who put in the effort to achieve new heights with their quirk that are flashier. Just keep training and your quirk will probably become the most flashing quirk there is."

"Yeah I guess your right, but that means I still have a long way. Besides a lot of people have more flashy quirks and the with the time I train they will be training too. I guess just make do with what I got?"