Confrontation

Y/N POV

Both Midoriya and I make it back to class before our last class begins and we resume our normal schedule. Its when class was finish that something interesting happen.

As Uruaka, Iida and Midoryia try and leave the class, once they open the door, they notice the crowd of people surrounding our only exit.

Uruaka yells out "Why are you all here?!"

"Do you students have some sort of business?" Iida asks while karate chopping the air.

"Why are you blocking our doorway, I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta screams trying to intimidate the crowds(It fails).

Bakugou walks towards the exit, "They're scouting out the competition idiots, we're the class that survive a real villain attack". As Bakugou reaches the front line of the crowd of students, he speaks out to them. "At least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move out the way extras".

"You can't walk around calling people extras just because you don;'t know who they are!" Iida yells at Bakugou

A voice speaks out after a moment of silence. "So this is class 1-A? I heard you guys were incredible but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero-course delusional or just you?" A kid with purple hair walks to the front of the crowd getting into Bakugou's face. Bakugou starts to get angry and all of class 1-A starts to freak out. I stand next to Aizawa's desk watching the commotion.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs, I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. I didn't make it the first time but I have another chance. If anyone of us does well during the sports festivals, the teachers can decide to transfer us into the hero course. Which would make you all transfer out. Consider this a declaration of war." the purple haired kid just stares at Bakugou and he stares back.

I laugh at the thought of someone declaring war on someone else over classes, but I remember how easily I got in, and how depending on their powers, a strength exam for the hero course isn't the right choice to cover all ranges of quirks.

Just then a louder student burst through the crowd getting everyone's attention. " Hey You! I From Class 1-B And We Heard You Fought Some Villains, And I Came Over To See If That's True! But Your Just A Bunch of Brats Who Think They're Better. Talk All You Want But... HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING, I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

The student didn't get to finish his speech as he and everyone watch Bakugou walk away through the crowd.

"Hey dude where are you going, you got to say something. "Kirishima yells at Bakugou as he walks away. "It's your fault they all hate us."

Bakugou stops and turns his head towards Kirishima. "These people don't matter, The only thing that matters is that I beat them". As he finishes he starts to walk away again.

Kirishima tightens his fist and lets out a single tear, " I hate how that was a manly exit".

Kaminari shock about Kirishima reaction

"You Said it" Sato chimes in, putting his hand on his chin.

Kaminari now looks at Sato

"We have to beat them, he wasn't wrong" Tokoyami adds

Kaminari shocked everyone's reaction, "yeah sure, but everyone still hates us".

As our class reacts to the crowds blocking our door I stand back and watch, thinking about what I saw and how I could mold it.

' The Sport Festival is going to be interesting. Too bad I've already seen its winner".