The Start of the Games

Midoriya POV

Days have passed and all of the training makes it go by quickly. Before we all knew it, it was the morning of the sports festival.

"Izuku, please be careful and don't get hurt. " My mom says as I start to walk out the door.

"I will mom"

She starts me by putting her hands on my shoulders. " Do your best son."

"I will, I'll see you later."

Hours Later...

" Aw man, I was really hoping to wear my hero costume" Mina whines

"At least everyone will be in uniform, that'll keep things fair." Ojiro commented

"I wonder what they have in store for us first huh." Sato nervously ask

"No matter what they've prepared, we must perceive" Tokoyami reassures Sato

Soon after Iida bursts through the door.

"Everyone get your game faces on. We're entering the arena soon." Iida yells out.

I take a breath to calm myself down, but get called.

"Midoriya...'' Todoroki says loudly for everyone in our class to hear. I look over to see him walking to me and then stopping in my face.

"Hey Todoroki...whats up"

"From a objective standpoint, I think its cleared that I am stronger than you. "

I tensed up "Uhh.. yeah"

"However, you got All Might in your corner helping you out, I'm not here to pry about what's going on between the two of you, but know that I will beat you."

Now more shaken than before as I listen to classmates' responses to todoroki.

"What the hell is with these declarations of war?" Kamari asks

"Yeah what's the big deal picking a fight all of a sudden, and right before we get started!" Kirishima asks as he puts a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

Todorki shoves it off, " We're not here to be each other's friends, don't forget this isn't a team effort." And he starts to walk out

"Wait a sec todoroki" Y/N says, stopping him at the door.

"Let me through" Todoroki threatens Y/n who are both now in a staring contest.

Y/N grins "You aren't the only one allowed to declare war on people"

"Really Y/N you too?" Mineta asks nervously.

"Yes but not just todoroki...on all of you." This gets everyone's attention. "Yes, other students are trying to take our spots as hero students, but we need to remember what we've been through and accomplish. We've all survived a major villain attack and most of you are afraid of what the teachers will start with. The only thing we truly need to fear is if we don't put our full effort into this...right todoroki?

Right now I feel an aura surrounding Y/N as he stares down todoroki winning the contest. Todoroki soon looks away and walks out the door.

...

Y/N POV

As we walk out of our corridor into the stadium, the loud cheers of the audience gets louder as the eyes settle to the bright sun. As we walk to the center of the stadium we notice the other classes walking out as well. Most of them with looks of determination on their faces, ready to do whatever they can to get into the hero classes. As we all gather in the center a voice speaks up on center stage.

"Now for the introductory speech!" Midnight announces as she whips her tassel into the air.

" Someone should talk to mrs. Midnight about what she's wearing" Kirishima says while blushing

"Yeah the costume should come with a warning". Kamanri adds on

"Is that really appropriate apparel for a high school game?" Tokoyami asks

Mineta then viciously gives a thumbs up at us trying to get us to enjoy it.

"Quiet Everyone!" Midnight says so that she can continue, " and for the student pledge we have, Katsuki Bakugou!" Everyone in our class was surprised, even me. Bakugo silently walks up the stage and grabs the mic.

"I just want to say, I'm going to win."

"I KNEW HE'LL SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" All of Class 1A freaks out as the other classes and audience start to boo him. Ilda runs out bakugou as he walks off

"How could you say something so disrespectful! You're representing us all!" Ilda screams as a chops his hand down repeatedly at bakugou

"Not my fault they're stepping stones to my victory."

"I'm gonna crush this overconfident loser! I can't wait to knock him down a size!" Someone from class 1B yells out.

As I'm laughing from this predicament, I turn to see Midoriya muttering about Bakugo's speech and how he should react and respond. As I try to talk to Midoriya, I get stopped by Midnight.

"And further adieu, it's time for us to get their show started!" She Points up to a screen that has a lottery wheel spinning so fast it's too blurry to see what's on it.

"And the first game is..."The wheel finally stops."Obstacle Race!"