Hero Exams

The Next Day

All Might Pov

Today's the day of the hero course admissions. I met with Midoriya early at the beach to finish his training. As I step out of my car and walk towards the beach I hear Midoriya scream. I look up to see a tall stack of trash and Midoriya standing on top. As the sun rose I see that Midoriya cleared the entire beach.

"Excellent work young Midoriya!"

"All might! I did it. Do you think I'm ready now?" Midoriya asks almost about to pass out.

"Yes, I think you're ready," I said as I pull out a hair from my head. "Now Eat This!" Midoriya looks at me confused.

"Huh..."

"To inherit my power, you've got to swallow some of my DNA, that's how it works."

"This isn't how I imagined it"

"C'mon there's no time, You'll be late for the exam."

An hour later...

Midoriya POV

I run up just in time as I walk through the front gate, I think back to how I got here. I recall back to eating Allmight's hair. I don't feel like anything changed. And then I noticed Kacchan.

"Stupid Deku"

"Kacchan..."

"Get out of my way now, before I set you on fire."

I jump back scared, "Oh hey, good morning. Um hey, let's both do our best out there, okay?" I move out of his way. "Good Luck!'

'Every day since the slime villain accident, Kacchan's been taking it easier on me. Guess I was just scared out of habit. But I'm not defenseless anymore. I have to remember all the work I put in. Thanks to All Might I'm going to become an actual hero.'

As I start walking I trip over myself and start to fall face-first toward the ground. As I was about to hit the ground I felt two hands grab me. One was from my background and the other had their hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" one of the two asks. I start to freak out that I'm feeling weightless. The only thing keeping me from floating away is the other hand gripped on my bag. 

"Calm down kid, we were just helping you" the other voice reacts to my struggle. I look left to see a brown hair girl and right to a taller guy. The guy sets me back upright and the girl releases her quirk.

"I stopped you with my quirk. I'm sorry I didn't ask first. But...looks like you needed help." I hear the girl say

"You not hurt are you, I can help if you are," the guy asks.

"Isn't this all way nerve-wracking?" The girl asks

I stumble with my words, "Uh, I, uh..." she cuts me off.

"Well, guess I'll see you inside. Bye!"

'Holy Whoa, I just talked to a girl!' I stand there stunned.

"Hello... are you alright," the guy asks wavering a hand in my face.

"Uhh yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking. Bye." I start to walk to the exam but I notice him keeping up with me.

"Do you mind if I follow you, I'm not too sure where to go from here."

"Sure, what's your name," I ask him.

"Y/N Zeppeli, you?"

"Izuku Midoriya"

Y/N Pov

We walk in together and take our seats. We sit away from each other but in the same row. As everyone enters the room, the lights dim and the stage lights turn on showing Mr. Yamada on stage.