First Day

Two Months Later...

Y/N Pov

It's finally the day. UA is supposed to start and I leave early with Aizawa so he can start working. It wasn't until we got there that I realized the time

'6:15?' I question the time by wiping at the eyes to make sure they're awake. 'I don't have school for another 2 hours!'

Aizawa then guides me towards 1A and leaves me to join a meeting with the other teachers.

Once alone, I take the device Aizawa gave me the day before calling it a phone. I have seen him use it and he explains how to use it, but I still don't understand. I clicked on an app called Herotube. Herotube is a site that plays videos of heroes or those reacting to heroes. I click the first video and I went down the rabbit hole of videos. I look up at the clock and notice that a whole 20 minutes went by. I put away the phone and just laid my head down. I took a power nap and woke up 25 minutes before class starts. 5 minutes pass and the first students enter. A red/white hair colored student walk in and sat in a corner seat opposite of me. Then the glasses guy from the exam enters. He took notice of me and walk towards me.

"Hello my name is Tenya Iida," he says as he bows to me.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N Zeppeli" I bow back. I decided to make amends because this guy is going to be my classmate. 

"And I'm sorry for how I acted during the Exam explanation. It was feeling awkward in there when he called out for noise, so I wanted to break the feeling"

"No hard feelings And I'm sorry for how I acted, I guess helping others from being awkward is heroic. If you will excuse me, I'm going to introduce myself to the others."

"Sure" and Tenya walks away introducing himself to a guy with weird elbows, and a red hair guy. On my right and girl approaches and introduces herself.

"Hello, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, it's nice to make your acquaintance." she bows her head.

"Likewise" I do the same. As soon as we exchange names we hear Tenya going off at a blond guy with his feet on another desk.

"Take your feet off that desk now," Tenya demands from the blond

"Huh!?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by damaging school property, you cretin!"

"You're kidding me right?"

"Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

I look over to the door and notice Midoriya. I stand up from my seat and walk over to the door to say hi. I get stopped by a familiar voice.

"Zeppeli is that you?" Tsuyu asks. I look over and see that she made it in also.

"Hello Tsuyu, it's great to see that you made it."

"Please call me Tsu, my friends call me that. I expected you would be in this class with what you did."

"Yes well, I really glad you made it also. Anyway please excuse me I'm going to introduce myself to the students at the door.

"Huh it's him," Tenya says loudly and everyone turns their head toward the door. Midoriya was there, but what did he do to get that kind of reaction?

Tenya walks over to Midorya and introduces himself. He also apologizes to Midoriya and calls him the better student. The girl that supposedly saved him also shows up, introducing herself as Ochaco Uruaka. She discussed that she can't wait to meet everyone and gets cut off by a voice.