Training for UA

Y/N Pov

Hero Admission was in 10 months, so I train every day to increase my power. For some reason, before I started training, I felt stronger and faster, as if I was training my hamon for over 300 years. I was faster, stronger, and more capable of my Hamon techniques than before my supposed death. Maybe I was training my hamon to stay alive all these years? who knows? When I wasn't training, Aizawa would give me lessons on what I missed and help me adjust to modern times. But of close, I was very confused and had many questions.

"And in 2012 the first person with a quirk was born with the ability to glow," Aizawa says as he points towards a picture of the baby.

"How did he get the quirk?" I asked," Was his DNA altered, or did one of his parents have some illness?"

"No one knew how the baby was glowing Y/N, everyone believes that it was the next step of evolution."

"But why would evolution mean glowing? There wasn't anything major involving light during the time."

"Look, Y/N, I can't answer your question, to this day it's been a mystery."

10 Months Later

It was the day before the hero course admissions and Aizawa wanted to spar to see my improvement. He told me he would stay on defense to see how strong my offense is.

"You ready, Y/N" Aizawa asks seeming tired yet also energized for the fight

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa!" I reply while getting into a fighting stance.

Can't wait to see the progress Y/N," Yamada cheered," Good Luck!"

Yamada counts down and we start. I take a deep breath, channeling hamon throughout my body, and sprinted towards Aizawa. Aizawa ready himself expecting me to get closer. He wasn't expecting a ranged attack. As soon as I hit 10 meters away, I threw a punch.

"Zoom Punch!" I yelled out as my punching range increased hitting Aizawa from afar.

He takes the blow, not expecting a punch from that range, and stumbles back a little

He takes the blow, not expecting a punch from that range, and stumbles back a little. I take his moment of weakness to get closer for another attack. I get closer, throwing a hamon-charged punch when Aizawa regains his footing and grabs me with his scarf. As I'm caught in his scarf. I use my Hamon-charged punches on the scarf.

"Sendō Ripple Overdrive!" I yelled out as I make contact with his scarf, letting the hamon channel through it and into Aizawa. Taking Hamon energy all at once, causes Aizawa to feel like he was being electrocuted, and lets his grip weaken on his scarf binds. This weakness allowed me to escape and close the distance on him as I grab him and let out a final attack

"OVERDRIVE!!!" I yelled out as my fist makes contact with his chest. The overpowering charge and power behind the punch threw Aizawa off his feet and gets pushed back a couple of feet. He lands on the ground in defeat and gives up. I rushed over to make sure he was ok and Aizawa started wheezing.

I place my hands on his chest and fill him with hamon energy. I channel the energy through my hands to Aizawa's chest allowing him to heal his wounds. As I heal him, he stops wheezing and what felt to be a broken rib, repaired itself.

"Thanks," Aizawa says as he lies on the ground.

"Your welcome" I stop healing him, "Do you need more healing, or is that alright?"

"I'm fine"

"Aizawa are you OK?!" I hear as Yamada runs up to help Aizawa. I stand up.

"I'm fine Yamada, I'm good," Aizawa responds to Yamada then looks towards me. "That was great Y/N, you should pass tomorrow if you work like that. Now we should head home for you to study the written part."

I nod and the three of us walk off the training grounds and towards the parking lot. There we see the newest staff member for UA.

"Ah Aizawa, Yamada, hello there!" another loud blond yells, "Who's the kid."

"Hello, All Might. This is Y/N, he's a student in my care for the time being, he's going to apply for the hero course tomorrow,"

"That's great!" All might turn to me, "What's your quirk, future hero?"

"I don't-" I got cut off by Yamada.

"His quirk is super strength and super speed!" he says cutting me off on purpose.

"Interesting!" All might says, "Well duty calls, see you three tomorrow!" All might laughs as he releases the trio. Once All might leaves we got in Aizawa's car and Aizawa turned to me."

"You can't tell everyone that your quirkless" Aizawa says

"Why not, doesn't All Might deserve to know since he's a teacher"

"Well yes he is part of the staff, but it's best to keep it a secret until later so that people don't figure out how your ability works ." Yamada answer and then tries to change the subject. "I'm feeling like a burger right now, anyone else?"

"Sure" Aizawa and I agree and we grab food before heading back to Aizawa's to study.