Villain Encounter

We land at the edge of the shipwreck area and get a clearer view of the battle Aizawa fought.

"Lets just stay away from the villains alright," Mineta says still panicking.

"If Aizawa doesn't get back up soon, he'll tired himself up and get defeated by those villains. " Midoriya says as we watch him fight

"Wait you're not saying we should..."Mineta asks but gets cut off

"Yes Let's go" I cut off Mineta and start approaching Aizawa's fight. As we approach we see Aizawa wiping out villains one by one. Bodies of villains just laying on the ground unconscious surround him as he keeps fighting. As the main villain attacks Aizawa they're stuck in a grapple between each other as it looks like the main villain is decaying Aizawa's arm. Aizawa breaks the hold and backs up and continues fighting the smaller villains. His arm was damaged and he wasn't able to use it. As Aizawa stops and the main villain distracts him, a bird-like monster gets behind him and grabs him, and continuously beats him to the floor. The four of us stand their shock as our teacher is beaten close to death. As the Bird breaks Aizawa's bones, I look toward Y/N, and his mood change. His casual smile is gone and the aura surrounding him darkens. Suddenly he disappears. He reappears right in front of the birdlike villain and yells.

"Sendō Wave Kick!" Y/N yells as he appears in front of the bird beating Aizawa and knees him in the face. The bird moves back and releases his grip on Aizawa giving Y/N time to grab him and escape.

"He did that in a second

"He did that in a second. Unbelievable" I look towards Y/N holding Aizawa in his arms. 'How did you do it, Y/N'.

Y/N Pov

"Would you look at that, a new challenger." The decaying villain says pointing toward me. "Who might you be?" I don't respond and focus on healing Aizawa. I whisper to Aizawa.

"I can't do much right now, but enough to ease the pain." I look back up towards the villains. "Don't worry Aizawa, I'll avenge you." I lay Aizawa down and stand back up. As I look back up I notice Midoriya using his strength on the Decay villain that was attacking Tsu

"Shit." I dash toward the cloud of dust form after Midoriya use its quirk. As the dust clears, the bird monster was where the decay villain was and was unaffected by Midoriya's quirk. As the bird tries to attack Midoriya and the decay villain attacks Tsu and Mineta, I make it over and use a hamon kick on the decay villain and he bumps into the bird villain which changes its target to me instead of Midoriya. He tries to grab my leg but as soon as he makes contact, the hamon discharges into him and shocks him. I proceed to punch him off Midoiya and was able to make him grab his master and move back a distance.

"Tsu, get Midoriya and Mineta out of here."

"What about you Y/N."

"I'll be fine, just get to safety" They leave without protesting knowing that they wouldn't want to get killed in this fight.