3

"Hoshi wake up."

"Wake up Hoshi."

"..."

"Akiyama Hoshi!"

"Yes?! What?!" Hoshi suddenly sits up from her nap.

"Kukuku! A deep sleeper indeed!"

Hoshi took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes as she looked around her surrounding. Right, she is still in the lab helping Senku with his experiment.

It's been 3 years since she met Senku, Taiju, and Yuzuriha. They have been helping Hoshi with her Japanese. Gen also put a huge help to help her with some difficulties in Japanese before he went to another country for his performance.

"Pass me the beaker, will ya?" Senku pointed at the beaker beside Hoshi, his eyes haven't left the chemical on the table.

"Here ya go." Hoshi handed the beaker.

Speaking of Gen, he became a famous mentalist, he had been busy meeting up with her lately.

"What did you do last night?" Senku asked. "You look like shit, didn't I tell you to get some rest?"

"My cousin came back yesterday evening, we chatted until night." Hoshi yawned. "He went back this morning for his performance."

"Your rich cousin?" Senku raised one of his brows.

"I only have one cousin." Hoshi deadpanned. "Yes, the rich cousin."

The lab door suddenly burst open.

"Listen up, Senku!"

Taiju had barged into the science lab as he shouted. All of them look at Taiju with confusion and shocked faces.

"I've made up my mind. I'm going to confess the feelings I've had for Yuzuriha for the past five years!" he exclaimed, clenching his fist with courage.

"Yeah?" the green-haired scientist answered bluntly not even taking a glance at him. "Well, that sure sounds interesting." he looks at Taiju with a very stoic face. "I'll be cheering for you so hard that my vocal cords could snap from here in this science lab." he grinned sarcastically.

"You will? " he asked excitedly, walking towards Senku a little closer while the boy only did his work. "Thank you Senku!"

"Shut up, I'm not cheering one millimeter for you, you big oaf," Senku replied, putting his pinky finger into his ear.

"What? Make up your mind!" he exclaimed.

"Good luck with the confession, Taiju." Hoshi patted Taiju's shoulder. "I'm sure Yuzuriha will be happy with you."

"Thank you, Hoshi!" Taiju smiled.

Senku sighed as he turn back to Taiju. "And you still haven't said anything for five years? How illogic can you be, idiot? I've got something for you that is logic as hell." Senku passed him an experiment apparatus.

Senku smirked. "Here, a drug that will stimulate your pheromone output to the max." he grinned evilly.

The girls in the lab just gasped, knowing what was inside the apparatus.

"A love portion if you will. Take this, and you're set ten billion percent." he continue and smirked at him.

Taiju took and observed it for a while, then poured all the chemicals into the sink.

"Thank you, Senku, but sorry. I can't rely on cheap tricks." he walked towards the door.

"Seriously Senku? A love potion?" one of the club members asked.

"Like those even exist." Senku threw a lit match into the sink where the chemical drained. "It's just gasoline, I refined it from plastic bottle caps. Think about the molecular structure of polyethylene, moron." Senku stated bluntly as two males close by the sink flinched in surprise as the fire burst out from the sink.

"It's a long gasoline molecule with few hydrocarbons chopped off. You can tell by looking at it." Senku continues to explain.

"So, wouldn't Taiju-kun die if he drank it?" one of them asked.

"I was ten billion percent he wouldn't drink it." He smirked, looking at the two. "Not that straight-laced idiot."

"Taiju wouldn't drink something to master up his courage for confessing." Hoshi sighed.

~~~

"A hundred yen says he gets rejected." the brown-haired male with round glasses bet.

"Three hundred yes says he gets rejected hard." said the raven-haired male.

"Five hundred yen says he gets rejected at full power." another raven hair boy with glasses said.

"Ten thousand yen says he actually doesn't get rejected," Senku said, placing an unexpected bet as he drank the energy drink. The boys were shocked.

"How long will Taiju and Yuzuriha get together?" Hoshi glanced down at the big tree, her left hand holding her left cheek.

"I'd say, half an hour because the class going to start after that." Senku chuckled.

"What the hell is that? " the brown haired boy asked as he pointed at the sky.

"Green light...?" Hoshi stared at the sky.

Everyone in the world had suddenly turned into stone.