17

"Anyway, I'm gonna leave the village for now." Gen said, turning his back. "If a non-participant outsider is here, well that'd make the guard, Kinro, look bad. As for my business, we can have a nice chat once the village is yours, Senku-chan."

"Aah, you got it." Senku replied.

"Bye-bye, Gen-nii! I'll see you soon!" Hoshi waved her hand.

Gen waved back, but he didn't say anything.

"We now move to the semifinals' second round, Senku versus Ginro! Both of you, step forward!" Jasper announced.

Once Jasper finished, Ginro immediately smacked Senku with his stick, luckily Senku dodged it.

"What the heck's gotten into you, Ginro?!" Senku yelled.

"I mean... Ruri-chan said she's okay with anyone! That means me too! I could be the chief! The reign of Ginro has come!" Ginro held the stick while chasing Senku, making Senku to avoid him.

Kinro nearly fainted from his brother's attitude, "Ginro, you swine!"

"He's such a scumbag!" Kohaku said.

"If I'm the chief, we can have all the ramen we want! And harems! Anyway, the village is gonna turn super cool!"

"Ew..." Hoshi cringe at his words.

'One thing is clear... Ginro is the one guy who must never become chief.' The villagers thought at the same time.

"We have to beat the scumbag here and now!" Kohaku exclaimed. "But there's no way Senku can win!"

Hoshi noticed Chrome was reaching for the melon, she squad down and grabbed it.

"Senku, science is our weapon!" Chrome used his last strength to yell as Hoshi threw the melon under Senku's dress.

Senku smirked as an idea came into his mind. "Oh fine." He put his stick on the melon.

"Woah! You're planning to use some crazy sorcery, aren't you?!" Ginro asked. "I won't let you do it!"

Using a little strength of Senku's, he steps the end of the stick and hits Ginro's balls.

"That must be hurt, but oh well." Hoshi shrugged.

"Winner: Senku!" Jasper announced. "Ginro's down!"

Everyone cheered.

"Now we can turn the village into a kingdom of Science... And we can save... Ruri..." Chrome said and fall unconscious.

"Alright, now's left you and me." Senku said. "Now I just need to lose on purpose, and Chrome you'll marry Ruri and become the village chief." He chuckled. "Happily ever afters all around! Get up and-"

"Senku, wait. Something's not right." Hoshi checked his pulse, "he's chonck out."

"He must be mighty relieved to know that Ruri-nee's going to be all right." Kohaku said.

"Wait..."

"The new village chief, husband of the priestess... Is the winner of the Grand Bout, Senku!" Jasper announced.

Everyone gasped at the news.

Senku picked his ear, "well, this is a pain in the ass. So I just have to marry Ruri, and the whole village is mine, right? I'll do it, then." He walked towards Ruri.

"Senku's married!"

"Hold it, Senku! Where do you even come from? I won't allow an outsider to become the chief!" Kokuyo exclaimed.

"Oya, oya, if it isn't the former village chief. I don't have millimeter of interested in your lack of approval." Senku smirked.

The audience was confused who to side with.