4

3700 years later...

Senku and Kohaku were on their way back to the village from the hot spring using the cart. Senku halted his pace when he spotted a familiar statue.

"Oi, Senku. Who's that?" Kohaku asked, looking at the statue. She put down the jar beside a tree.

"It can't be..." Senku kneeled and check if the statue was broken or not. "I can't believe I could find you here, after being washed away from me, kukuku." he chuckled.

"Is this one of your friends?" Kohaku observed the statue.

"Yeah." Senku stood up and lifted the statue. "Sadly I don't have spare clothes with me." Even though she stands straight when petrified, he still thinks she's heavy.

"You can come to my place to get her some clothes." Kohaku lifted both the jar and the statue.

"You can still lift heavy things?" Senku shocked.

"I still have some energy left." Kohaku shrugged.

~Time skip where he already met Kinro, Ginro, and Chrome.~

"Hey Senku, do you know this person?" Chrome asked, looking at the statue he brought back to the shed.

"Huh? Yeah, she's a friend of mine." Senku answered.

"Senku! Here, a dress for her." Kohaku passed him a dress.

Senku thanked her and went back to the shed. Kohaku gave him a sleeveless dress to her knees and a rope for her waist. He pull out a bottle of revival fluid from his bag that he had saved in case he found her.

"You better not be sleeping, Hoshi," he muttered as he poured the fluid on her head.

"crack... Crack... Crack..."

"Heh, still sleeping at this hour?" Senku chuckled.

Hoshi slowly open her big black eyes, and the first thing she saw was a pair of ruby eyes staring at her.

"... Senku?" Hoshi widens her eyes in shock.

"Glad to see you come back to life, Hoshi." Senku grinned.

"Senku!" Hoshi gasped as she hug him. "I thought... I thought everybody died from the green light..."

"Yeah, the green light made us become stone." Senku picked up a broken stone from Hoshi. "It petrified the whole world."

Hoshi observed the stones. "How many decades did I sleep?" she asked.

"Today is AD 5739, we have been sleeping for 3700 years." Senku stood up and open the door. "Come on, we have work to do."

It took a while to let Hoshi absorb this new information. "We have been sleeping for 3700 years?!" she exclaimed, clenching her hair.

"Woah, how did you do that, Senku?" Chrome glanced at the shed where he heard a new voice coming from there.

"Science," Senku replied shortly. "Oi! Time waits for no one! Get down here!" he shouted at the shed.

Hoshi leaned at the door with a hand cupping her cheek. "I just got out of stone, can't you let me absorb this new information before I work?" she sighed.

"There's a ladder for you to come down." Senku ignored her words and walked to Chrome.

"Wha-! Damn you scientist!" Hoshi yelled in whispers. She examined her surrounding and held the wooden handrail outside the shed. She then slowly gets down.

"Where are we? Who are you?" Hoshi met 2 new faces.

"This is Chrome and Kohaku, we are outside the village because they wouldn't want an outsider to come to their village." Senku passed her a stone.