18

Important note!!: I'm mostly copying from The Third Eye fanfic's plot and change a little cuz I'm lazy to watch it again. Yes it's my own fanfic thus the explanation. Clear?
--------

They went back to the lab and make more cure-all sulfa drugs.

Surprisingly that Ruri made it to 18 was the hot spring water Kohaku brought back everyday ended up protecting Ruri after all. Staying clean and keeping warm slows the disease's process.

Days after days until Ruri was healed.

Everyone cried with how happy they are.

"I don't know how many years it's been... Since Ieft the village! Since I ran!" Ruri started running.

"Woah! She ran so fast like Kohaku!" Hoshi shocked.

"Did Kohaku-chan's tomboyishness run in the family?!" Kaseki exclaimed.

Kokuyo grabbed Senku's hand and grabbed everyone's attention. "Everyone! This man, Senku, from this day, is Ishigami village's new chief!" He announced.

"Ishigami... Village?" Senku muttered.

"What?" Hoshi looked at Kokuyo in confusion.

"That's right, Senku, Hoshi." Ruri said. "I've known you two from the ancient past. Your name is... Ishigami Senku and Akiyama Hoshi."

~~~

"Aah, thanks to you, I finally got it. If everyone on earth was petrified, who created this village in the first place? No matter how I looked at you, you've all got foreign blood mixed in. Why? We know all the answers now."

"Uh, I'm sorry. But I don't know a single thing." Kohaku said.

"Yeah, there's no way it's a coincidence you have the village's name. And Ruri said she knew you two?" Chrome asked.

"Kukuku, I'm sure we've popped up in the Priestess's legends."

"Yes." Ruri nodded her head.

"Her legends? Like the one with the gorilla and momotato?" Chrome asked.

"No wonder you know of folkstales and beasts you've never seen." Senku said.

"Yeah, we've heard a lot from Ruri-nee." Kohaku said. "The Priestess's hundreds tales impart the wisdom of the ancient."

"The hundredth of the Hundred Tales. It's name is... Ishigami Senku."

Senku glanced at the star on the wood with a nostalgic smile.

Ruri tells the Tales of Senku as a kid and helps his father, Byakuya, of his journey to reach the moon.

"This village's founder... Was Ishigami Byakuya, my father."

"It's such a strange story, Suika has no idea what was going on."

"Yeah... Thousands of years ago, all of humanity turned into stone. You've seen the statues all over, right? Those were all human. Just six people, including Senku's dad, were beyond the sky, so they weren't affected." Chrome said. "Everyone in Ishigami village descended from them over the millennial."

Kohaku blushed a little, "so that means we're all Senku's relatives?!"

Senku chuckled, "kukuku, Byakuya and I aren't really related, so that's just on the paper."

"It's been thousand of generations, it's not really related at all." Hoshi added.

"Wait, how did you know about Hoshi though? How did she get into the Hundred Tales?" Kohaku asked.

"Oh yeah, how the hell did I got roped in the Hundreds Tales?" Hoshi glanced at Ruri.

"Tale 18th, 'a young star who's named Hoshi Hannah helping the scientist to save the world'." Ruri said.