10

That night, they went back to the shed for treating Gen's injuries.

"I plan on participating in the Grand Bout," Kohaku said. "The kingdom of science team with Kinro, Ginro, and me will do whatever it takes to stop Magma's victory."

"Yeah." Chrome noticed Gen was not good. "Hey Gen, are you alright?"

"His recovery is going to take a long time at this rate," Kohaku said.

"Which means..."

"Yeah, we have a short time limit before Tsukasa comes to kill me," Senku smirked.

After a few minutes, Kohaku went back to the village leaving Senku, Chrome, and Hoshi to take care of Gen.

"Whoever this Tsukasa sounds like an ass." Hoshi huffed.

"He wants me to give up science," Senku said bluntly while putting the medicine on Gen.

"He said what?" Hoshi widens her eyes. "Give up science? Does he know who is he talking to?" she huffed again, arms crossed on her chest.

Senku chuckled at her. "He's just a simple guy who has a freaking strong body, it's a pity that he wants to rule a world without old people."

~~~

"OH NO!" The loud voice of Chrome woke Hoshi up.

"What happened?! Is someone dying?!" Hoshi suddenly sits up from her sleep.

"Gen's vanished!" Chrome exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah. I'm sure Gen-nii went back to Tsukasa." Hoshi yawned, then climbed down from the shed.

"But why would he sneak out like that?" Chrome asked.

"That bat bastard better not intend to tell Tsukasa that Senku is alive," Kohaku said.

"This is bad, Senku. We have to go after him." Chrome frowned.

"We have to catch the bat bastard, quick." Kohaku started running before Senku catches her.

"Hold it!"

Kohaku tripped and landed on top of Senku, "Why are you stopping me, Senku? We have to catch the bat bastard!" she asked.

Senku smirked. "We can leave him be. If Gen really didn't have a millimeter of interest in science, he never would have cooperated to begin with. He'd already made up his mind on whose said he was on when I made electricity." 

Hoshi walked to them and pulled the two of them up. "But as a superficial man, he has his superficial ways of saving face."

"Men are such a pain in the ass, in any era." Kohaku sighed.

"This is making me thirsty for a drink. Like, say, cola."

"Can you make it in this stone world, Senku-chan? Can you make a bottle of cola?"

"Yeah, I can. Even if no one else can."

"So Gen's joining the kingdom of science?" Chrome asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure he'll wander back like nothing happened," Senku said.

"Ha! Looks like the first battle between the Tsukasa Empire and the kingdom of science, the fight for Asagiri Gen, ends in victory for the kingdom of science." Kohaku smiled.

"Gen is a good person after all!" Suika exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

"All right, damn it. I'll have to apply science to make Gen a ridiculously chilled bottle of cola in time for when he gets back." Senku smirked.