11

Senku laying on the ground, exhausted. "Now... We just have to throw in some lead, and we have super see-through lens glass." he picked up the glass and show it to them.

"Oohh!"

"It's shiny and see-through, like ice!"

"It's like a gem."

"That's a weird-looking tool." Suika pointed at the bamboo machine.

"We'd die if we tried to polish glass by hand," Senku explained.

"We can use that super tough corundum for polishing." Chrome climbs to his shed.

"Glass has a Mohs hardness of about 6. Corundum's is 9."

"Polishing will be a piece of cake!"

'Here they go again with their stone talk.' Kohaku thought. 'I can't keep up with them.'

After that, they started to polish the glass for making Suika's glasses. Kohaku continues training the guards.

"I'll draw some shapes on paper," Hoshi muttered as she pick up the pencil/coal and started drawing triangles, circles, and squares, from big to small.

Senku tested Suika's eyesight and polished to the right sight.

At last, he put the glasses into the hole.

Senku pick up the watermelon helmet and looked at Hoshi who is daydreaming. "You coming?"

Hoshi looked up at him and quickly pick up her pace. "Yeah." she then picks Suika into her arm. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

They go through the sunflower field and stop in the middle. Hoshi let the kid down.

"Suika, can you see what's in front of you?" Senku asked.

Suika squinted. "They're just sunflowers. It's not like I can't see at all, you know-" The watermelon helmet suddenly put on her, making her see the visions better. She looked at her surrounding and started to tear out of joy.

"You're both surprisingly good-looking, Senku and Chrome," Suika said.

"What do you mean, 'surprisingly'? Jeez." Chrome sighed while smiling.

"And Hoshi is so pretty!" Suika raised her arms and Hoshi took the opportunity to pick her to her lap.

"Aww! Thank you, Suika." Hoshi hugged her.

"Don't you have the fuzzy sickness too, Hoshi?" Suika asked.

"Ah, yeah. But we still have time to make after making the cure-all for Ruri- eh?" Hoshi was cut off when an object slid to her face, suddenly she can see clearer than before. She noticed a pair of ruby eyes staring at her.

"You mentioned once about it, plus you didn't increase your degree before the petrification," Senku said. "And it's the shape you always wear," he smirked.

Hoshi took the glasses down from her face and observed it. It's the round glasses she used to wear before the petrification. She chuckled and smiled. "Heh, it really is." she put the glasses back to her face.

Senku chuckled evilly, "Next, we're finally making glass instruments. Now that Hoshi and Suika's labor potential has leveled up super high, we're going to put together a full chemistry set."

Chrome gasped, "don't call them 'lab potential'! Just let it end as a feel good story!"

Suika and Hoshi looked at the two and laughed.

"What are you two laughing about?!"

[Acquired glass!!]

~~~