Chapter 10

*Kanika Pov*

I opened my eyes as I am no longer feeling cold and glanced at the coat covering me. I sighed sitting up asking, "Why are you here this late? You should be resting at your place."

"We didn't see each other today." He replied and I folded the coat before passing it to him.

As I stared at his face, I can immediately see the dark circles. He mentioned that he is busy recently with a new project and also a very important one but he didn't say any details regarding that.

Also, he is working on the contract to sign with Kana designs and he is not involving others as it is personal and doesn't involve GH.

On top of all that, he is coming here whenever he can and there are many days when we didn't see each other but only because he is completely packed with work.

"Why don't you rest at my place instead of driving back at this time?" I asked checking the time on my phone and ignored his earlier comment as we both know, none of us are actually following any of the rules written in the new contract properly.

Of course, the rules written from my side are definitely being followed by him strictly and he is trying to follow rules from his side too.

While I already exposed us near a few because of my actions but he didn't complain about it at all.

"Sure!" He replied without pausing and I smiled to glance at him.

Is he really the one who brought the house down when I couldn't follow any of his rules? As I continued to smile at him, he smiled back with a confused look.

"Let's go! I need to talk to you about an issue." Saying that I stood up to keep the design pad in my cabin and walked out of the building after making sure all the doors are locked.

As he freshened up, I sat on the bed messaging Anitha as I couldn't pick up her call earlier and it is too late to call her back.

'Nothing, Kani! I just called to brag about my boyfriend but it felt too much.' I smiled reading her reply.

'Why? What did he do?' I messaged her back and leaned back to lie comfortably.

'He came to be with me during the shoot as it is in the outskirts and I had to walk on the road. Even though, that is not scheduled for the next week. I am actually no longer uncomfortable with these scenes after getting treated but he is worried about me.' I chuckled seeing the way she is bragging about this.

I am happy that she was able to move on from those memories. Taking treatment is really a good thing.

Even I feel like I can manage around any drunk person after getting that treatment from the psychiatrist but I never tried to check on it and it is better to leave it at that.

"Is it Anny?" I turned to find him walking towards the bed.

"Yeah! She was just bragging about Prathap's love for her." I replied while adjusting the blanket so that he can lay down.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know whether I am thinking too much about this but I thought it is better that you know. A few days back, I got an order for two women's attires and two men, and the client's name and everything else matched Nitish's mom. But in the measurements for those two women, none of them seems to be for Shrishti. Do you think there is an issue?" I asked and he frowned hearing those words.

"Maybe, Shrishti is planning to get her own attire. She doesn't seem to be close to that family yet." He replied.

"I know! But, isn't it better to call her and check what is going on?" I asked and he slowly nodded but didn't say anything.