Chapter 37

*Girish Pov*

"How much longer?" Nitish asked checking his watch with a frown.

"Why are you in a hurry?" I asked him frowning while his Dad just stared at him in silence.

"Shrishti is alone at the house. I want to go back as soon as possible. You have a problem?" He asked giving me an irritated look.

"Make sure it is done soon. I will go and get some drink for myself." Adding that he walked away while I stared at his back in suspicion.

"Why are you doubting him?" Harsha asked glancing at me.

"He is in a hurry and that means he is already planning something, right?" I pointed out.

"No! He never showed respect towards me and if he had suddenly become submissive I would have suspected him. However, he is doing all this just for Shrishti as we expected and as we made him influence to be with our plan." He pointed out and I slowly nodded.

We didn't really have much expectation to have Nitish involved as he left the house and always ignored his Dad. However, when we realized the treatment he is getting from GH and the artists, we realized there could be some way to get him by our side by instigating him and giving him hope that he can be successful.

We even added Shrishti into the plan saying how easy it would be to get married to her if he had some power.

We made sure he was not directly involved with us expect for today as we entered the hall with him. It's just to show that father and son are slowly bonding so that there would be no suspicion from others when Nitish takes over GH agency with my help.

There are many flaws to this plan as I am not sure that Nitish is really on our side. However, we need him now as after the first fiasco that is going to break, we will release the news of Vikranth's divorce and Nitish has to confirm it to make others believe.

If we were able to get help from the lawyers, this was not needed at all. So, placing some faith on Nitish, we brought him along. His Dad was also suspicious but now he doesn't seem to be that vary as Nitish stayed away from us and only if we bring up Shrishti, he accepted our instructions.

I took out my phone to call Harsha's secretary and frowned hearing his words and asked, "How can you let him drink? Don't you remember he has important task here?"

"Just bring him fast before the alcohol takes any effect." Saying that I cut the call and explained to Harsha on what happened.

"How did he get the bottle in the first place? We didn't give him any money." Harsha frowned.

"We gave him accessories to wear. Who knows what he sold to get hold of this." I sighed and he nodded thinking that could be the reason.

I kept on looking at Vikranth as he stood with his Ex-wife and Landen's business partner. I am still not sure how can his Ex-wife became close to Landen's business partner at all.

"I will just come." Saying that I left Harsha and reached Mr. Landen who is near the snacks table.

"Mr. Landen! I am glad you could make it to the celebration." I said reaching him and he just glanced at me.

"Who are you?" He asked and I calmed my expression before explaining.

I can understand him not remembering me as we met only once properly. He nodded greeting me back and I calmly asked about whether he knows Vikranth's wife.

"Her? Her business partner is my student. Also, we all are in the same field and it's not a surprise that they both are close. Right?" He asked and I nodded remembering that Vikranth's Ex-Wife is also a small designer but I didn't expect her partner to be Landen's student.