NOTE >_<

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Hello everyone, I am here to announce this book. This is the second book of the Senior High School Series. A series that is a compilation of stand-alone books. You're going to meet another Limana of the family.

×

×

×

First of all

×

You have your own freedom in reading this book or not, saving it to your library or not, supporting this book or not as long as you're not trampling this book. I don't tolerate negative actions that are beyond my imagination.

×

×

×

×

‼️📢 WARNING

Read at your own risk

This book might not be to your taste. If ever you don't like it, please leave a comment so that I may improve my writing. Thank you!

×

×

×

‼️📣📍FRIENDLY REMINDER

Copyright © 2023 by Georgia Samukan

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

×

×

×

×

Start point: March 26, 2023

End point: ???

×

×

×

×

Happy reading everyone!! 💕

×

×

×

This is an open diary, a story that I am now ready to narrate.

To the one that I was scared to like, this is my parting confession. So long, S.K.T

- Crruuxxx