Entry 4

August 26th

Time: 7:09 am

I'm on the train now. It's a nice train. Maroon chairs in many rows, two on each side, with a tray table to put entertainment, food, drinks, etc. The scenery outside is nice. Bright Green Grass with beautiful Green Trees, and birds flying around. I noticed a little farm along the way as well, though I think it was abandoned, or haunted by demons.

So many people of different cultures, religions, towns, villages, and more surround me, ages 15 to 18 years old. Next to me is a Sweet and Bubbly Third year named Abigal Hills who's from America. She has Curly Honey Blonde hair with the most beautiful round Emerald eyes I've ever seen. She was talking to the Attendant trying to order a hot chocolate with the most broken German ever. I should Help her.

Time: 8:00 am

After helping Abigal, we began talking. She was happy I knew English so well, and I mentioned that I'm required to take it for around six years. She was rather surprised by that. I mentioned that I was in the first year. Sadly, I learned that the rumor of the dungeon isn't true, just made up by a dumbass in 1997. Honestly, that probably would've been a fun experience.

Time: 4:00 pm

After an hour-long hike and a 10-minute boat ride, we finally arrived at White Fox Academy. I'm currently in the Cafeteria. All students were given a chance to walk around and get to know each other before the main speech.

Something I just remembered that is Heck, two of my aunts (Dad's side) came here! Now, Aunt Carol is running her own business independently, and Aunt Martha had just recently published her seventh book.

I'm surrounded by people from all over the world! From Africa to Asia, the UK to Australia, you name it! God, this is so exciting!

9:00 pm

Wow, today was interesting!

They weren't wrong about the scary outside, and beautiful inside part of the school. We all met up in the hall, divided by year. The Principal then gave this speech to all of us (How I remember the entire thing is pretty shocking)

     "Welcome to White Fox Academy! I'm Mrs. Freiberg, your principal, and it's a pleasure to have you here. Joining me on my right is Mr. Freiberg, your vice principal, and my wonderful husband. On my left is Ms. Yamada, our school nurse. Our janitors are working hard to ensure a clean and tidy environment for all of us, and you'll get to meet them soon. We hope you'll have an enjoyable stay here at White Fox Academy. Please note that uniforms will be distributed at a later time, and it's mandatory to wear the uniform provided. If for any reason you're unhappy with your uniform, please speak to the nurse or a teacher first. Our Christmas break will begin on December 19th and end on January 2nd, and spring break will take place from April 14th to April 21st. The last day of school for this year will be June 15th. We encourage you to follow all the rules, complete your homework on time, and be kind to one another. We believe in offering the best education to the best students, and we're excited to see what you'll achieve during your time here at White Fox Academy."

Her voice was so soft yet creepy sounding at the same time.

It was simple and gets the point across. Just then, some teachers gave us a checklist and a scroll. I was told by a fourth-year that it was all the rules. I'll see for myself tomorrow. The checklist was just to check off what classes you wanted to take.

I chose English, Art History, Algebra I, Chemistry, Study Hall, Spanish, Gardening, and Painting.

Then, I got my uniform! After Measurements and a bunch of digging, I received it. It of a black blazer featuring an embroidered white fox on the left chest, accented with gold buttons. Paired with a white button shirt, a purple plaid tie, and a matching purple plaid skirt. Completing the look are white knee-high socks and brown leather dress shoes

After Uniforms, they took us first-years to the dorms first. The first-year dorm hallways are adorned with a white floral design over a somewhat muted lavender backdrop. As we made our way to the first floor, the first hallway welcomed us with six rooms in total, three on each side, and a washroom located at the end of the hall.

"Now, each room has four bunk beds and four desks. This means that 8 people per dorm"

I'm in the third hallway, put in the dorm in the back, on the right. I'm with 7 other people as well. Yeah, I'll admit, the room is kinda small, but it's cozy. We even have a bay window to relax at!

My roommates are Mei Xiong, Nicola Abebe, Avery Brown, Hazel Brown, Charlotte Braun, Sabrina Weber, and Eri Nagata.

Mei is from Hong Kong, Nicola is from Southern Africa, Avery and Hazel are from the USA, Charlotte is from Berlin, Sabrina is from Samburg, and Eri is from Japan. They seem to be cool people!

Anyways! After Dorms, we all went back to the dining room.

And when I say that room is massive, I mean Massive. It holds a lot of students and teachers. I expected tables to be separated by groups, but nope! Everyone from different years just sat together and chatted. The dining area of the school had a striking, dark-academic appearance that left me in awe. The vastness of the space was apparent as I entered, with its towering ceilings, dim lighting, and rows of communal tables where students and teachers mingled. The walls were decorated with dark wood paneling and framed portraits, adding to the refined and scholarly atmosphere.

For tonight's dinner, we were served Maultaschen, a type of pasta dough filled with a savory mixture of meat, spinach, bread crumbs, onions, and a variety of herbs and spices. It was super flavourful. I'd say it's better than my Dad's, in all honesty.

Tomorrow, after breakfast, is the school tour. Maybe this school won't be so bad after all.