Entry 16

September 24th

The book I mentioned two days ago has just been resting at the bottom of my bookbag. I'm alone in my dorm and I've done a good amount of my homework. I'm gonna read it.

Time: 9:32 pm

What the actual fuck? I read the book, and reread it again, and it appears to note about the school. They're rather descriptive, graphic, and so... off. Yet Some weren't super bad.

Teachers are hired based on how intelligent they are. It doesn't matter if they went to the academy or not. Higher the intelligence, the Higher the chance of being Hired. This was written around 1994-1995

They're making plans to add prayer areas or a Prayer building for the Religious students that attend the school. Written around 2016.

They're also making plans to move the third years into a separate building, or with the fourth years due to there being more first years than fourth years. Written this year.

Also, many students haven't been able to complete four years at this school, due to whatever reasons (financial, emotional, etc.). I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't either.

Each year, around 10-15 students die or mysteriously go missing... Shouldn't that be taken more seriously?! The main causes of death have been listed as drowning, falling down the stairs, coming in contact with a white fox, etc.

Is White Fox Disease even real?

How did they get here?

Do they even exist in Germany?

I know Red Foxes live in Germany, but White Foxes?

How...? Why? When? Where?

This is too much, I need to sleep.