Entry 13

September 13th

Time: 7:30 am

Last night, I had a dream.

The room around me was pitch black, except for a candle right in front of me. My knees looked red and scarred, and my skin was white as snow, at least what I could see. I was confused. I couldn't move. I also felt that Hungry feeling I did in the last dream, similar to this.

"You..." I heard a voice growl at me. I tried to ask the voice where I was or what was happening, but my lips were shut. I couldn't move them.

"You...You..." The voice said again. The voice was low and deep and droned on for a few seconds with each part of the word. And It was hard to tell if it was a man's or a woman's voice. The candle blew out suddenly and then I woke up. 

Now, I'm sitting in my chemistry class, with other students around me. Class is gonna start in five minutes, and today we're doing a lab! We're making an Alka-Seltzer Powered Lava Lamp, or just a Lava lamp for short.

Time: 8:38 am

I'm currently sitting in my Algebra class, waiting for the class to start.

The Lab today (from Chemistry) was awesome! By the end of class, many colorful lava lamps were gonna be decorated around the halls of the dormitories, and some will be in the dorms as Desk Decoration! To make it, we used Citric Acid, Vinegar, Photoluminescent pigment, Baking Soda, Alka Seltzer, Vegetable oil, Water, Tonic Water, Liquid Food Coloring, and Mason Jars.

I'm too lazy to add the instructions though since I'm still tired as hell. My back and legs are also sore, and I can't even sit up straight. I wonder if it's something to do with those Mattresses or my sleeping position. (I sleep on my back or facing the wall)

Oh, the teacher's here, gotta go

Time: 11:20 am

Study hall... Let's go!

For some reason, the person who supervises us isn't here. Heck, no one is studying. Everyone is sat down at a table or on the floor, doing their own thing.

"Anyone knows where the supervisors are at?" One of the fourth years asked us.

"I didn't see them at all this morning," A third-year chirped up.

"Should anyone go look for them?" Another third-year asked.

"Yeah..." The fourth-year muttered. "Daphne?" She then asked, looking at me. 

"You want me to look for them?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Yeah," She said.

"And what do I get out of this? Because this is rather troublesome," I responded.

"I'll lend you some sweets?" She offered. I can't say no to sweets!

"Fine," I responded.

 Time: 11:38 am

"Nothing?!" The fourth year responded.

"I looked around, but no sign of them anywhere!" I protested. Everyone went silent in the study room.

"So... we're by ourselves?" A third-year asked.

"Pretty much," The third year next to her responded, and I can only assume that they're dating by how they're holding each other. I don't mind it, but I don't wanna keep hearing them kiss near me, it sounds so gross.

"Well..." The fourth year that sent me out handed me a bag of Haribo Sour Gummy bears. " I still owe you some sweets, so here," She muttered. I never realized how British her accent is. It's soft and beautiful.

"Thanks!" I responded before shoving them into my bag. One of the school rules is that you must not eat any sweets (Like Haribo) until After a meal. In my opinion, it's a stupid rule that's gonna get broken regardless. Though I do notice that many students do it a lot, and teachers turn a blinds eye. Heck, the vice principal turned a blind eye himself after seeing Nicola hand a bag of Jelly tots over to Eri, who traded a bag of Peach flavored kit kats in return. Right in front of them, clear in his sight. Yet, he just looked away and took care of another student who was causing real trouble. I've tried Jelly tots and Peach flavored kit kats, they're both good.

Oh, the principal walked in, I gotta put this away!

Time: 12:03 pm

Well, Study Hall was Interesting.

Mrs. Freiberg walked in and got everyone to settle down. She then explained that the board fired them SUPER last minute and is planning to get them replaced?! I asked why and she said that the school board caught two of them having sex with each other. If the public found out, it was a scandal. I asked her opinion on it, and she said two teachers having sex with each other isn't a big deal. She also finds it homophobic since it was two guys, but when it was the Chronis couple, they turned blind eyes. I can see where she's coming from.

For Lunch, I am having Shrimp Fried rice with some Orange juice. Nicola and Eri had to remind Sabrina to put down what she was allergic to this time. Last time, She accidentally ate Shrimp and had a severe allergic reaction. Though saddened, she did what she was told.

Time: 5:30 pm

I have dinner in thirty minutes, but I don't know how much I can write! I don't know what to say though. I was on a call with my sister again, and she told the second story about the White Fox Demons. It started as a virus in the second story, and it got so bad the dungeons were overcrowded. One day, the principal at the time killed them all. No Mercy. I'm so disturbed...! I know these stories are probably false, but it's still Brutal.

I'm in my dorm right now. Blazer and Tie off, Shoes on the ground and socks rolled down to my ankles as I lay on my stomach. My breast hurts from the pressure, but I must write this quickly. All of my roommates are with me, plus Avery's new Crush, Peter.

I don't know a lot about him, other than a rumor that he's possibly Ace, Gay, or both. Teachers have told students to not assume people's sexualities, but some just don't listen. I'm not surprised. He's from Berlin and is in his 2nd year at this school. I will admit, he is quite attractive, with his curly black hair, Hazel eyes, and Dark skin with white splotches all over; Vigilato, I will say, is super pretty. Avery keeps flirting with him, but he was not interested. Guys aren't allowed in the female dorms without a pass.

"Do you have a pass to be in here?" Eri asked him suddenly. Peter reached into his blazer pocket and grabbed the neon green slip of paper saying he was allowed to be there. He smiled warmly at her before going back to helping Avery with her homework.

During Middle school, people assumed I was a lesbian because I had a crush on a popular girl. At the time, I was so confused about who I was. I know I like guys and girls. I could be bi, or pan. I don't care about Labels.

"Get off me, Avery!" I heard Peter half-yell. I was writing an Essay for Art History, but I was mid-sentence when I heard that. I looked up to see Peter (gently) pushing off Avery of him. I'm guessing she was trying to kiss him. I'm assuming that Avery tried to pull a move on him and got on top of him since he wasn't "getting the hint," Avery looked upset.

"WHY WON'T YOU DATE ME?!" She yelled. Nicola and Hazel stared in shock, and Eri dropped her pen, which fell off her bed and on the ground. I picked up the pen and huffed, putting it on the desk nearby.

"You need to go, Peter," I told him. "You're a great dude, but we all need to chat with Avery," I added. He nodded and left. Eri climbed down and followed behind him.

"What were you thinking?!" Hazel yelled. "That's assault!" She added on.

"So?" Avery replied. Hazel went off at her. I didn't hear the full conversation though, as I left. I planned to get a teacher at first but found Peter being comforted by Eri. So I sat with them on the ground, next to Eri. They didn't notice me, but they looked so wholesome together. It's like goth x jock, whatever American movie stuff is that.