Entry 8

September 6th

 I'm currently sitting in the cafeteria for lunch as I'm writing here. Eri is next to me, munching away on her food. She got herself a Salmon Poke bowl, while I chose Spätzle for Lunch. I won't lie, the food here is amazing! Even better than my dad's cooking.

My morning classes were pretty tame, for the most part. Chemistry was okay. Quite boring though. The teacher is a sweet old man with gray hair buzzed short and bluish-gray eyes, and his skin is wrinkled and white like snow. He passed the textbooks out to the students we'll need this Semester, told us his class rules, and reviewed what we did and didn't know about Chemistry. His name is Mr. Rodriguez.

Algebra I was taught by a tall, Italian Woman with tan skin, Curly (type 3A) dark brown hair, and emerald eyes. She's a newer and younger teacher and told us about her time in this school. She calls it "Scary, yet good". Her name is Ms. Colombo.

Due to the English classrooms being renovated, We had to be in the library today. The Librarian is a crazy, older woman, with curly gray hair, wrinkled white skin, and dark eyes. Always praying, saying wild things, and giving students the wrong book a lot. I'm surprised she hasn't been fired yet. Our English teacher, Ms. Capo, is an Italian woman with black hair that's very short with emerald eyes, and fair skin, littered with beauty marks. She dresses in a more masculine way, and when people asked why, she just said it made her more comfortable in her skin. She's pretty chill though, and just told us what books we were gonna read, and then we read the first book for this semester. It's Shakespeare, to put it shortly. I'm not a big fan of his work, but some parts of his writing are okay.

Study hall is a class that combines people of all years. My study hall (Which takes place in a classroom next to the library, also called the study room), is mostly filled with Third and Fourth years, who spent most of the time talking to their friends or doing other things. It was pretty hard to study overall. I talked to the supervisors about letting me listen to music during the hour. They were alright about it.

So far though, I haven't received any homework just yet

Time: 5:30 pm

Spanish class was taught by Mr. Torres. He's quite strict and expects ALL OF US (Most of us aren't even know a lot of Spanish). He's a younger man in his late 30s/early 40s, He has dark curly hair and light gray eyes He looks like he came straight out of a Spanish movie.

Painting class. It was pretty nice. Mrs. Chronis is Greek and married to the gardening teacher here. She looks like she's in her mid-40s and has dyed rainbow hair, a complexion covered in freckles, and eyes as blue as the ocean. In painting, it was mostly second and first years here, and like, two third years and a single fourth year here. During class, we played the games "Would you Rather" and "Truth or Dare"

Gardening class. Mr. Chronis appears to be in his early to mid-40s with a sun-kissed complexion, (most likely dyed) blonde hair, and eyes like Emeralds.. Gardening was outside, where he made us students wear gloves and smocks. He told us what we were planting this semester and then taught us how to grow Tomatoes and Basil.

Art History. Ms. Floris is an older, divorced woman who looks to be in her late 40s. She has beautiful chocolate skin, striking emerald eyes, and gorgeous grayish-black hair with tight coils (type 4B). She told me I looked like one of her grandbabies. She's very sweet and kind and helped everyone settle into her classroom, told us what we were gonna learn this semester, then let the class have a free rest of the period in the classroom. She organized the classroom where First years sit in the front, Second and third years in the middle, and fourth years in the back. Though, she makes exceptions whenever she can.

I'm writing this in my dorm. I'm not alone here in the dorm though, Nicola, Mei, and Sabrina are here with me, which makes me feel super safe.

Something odd keeps happening in the school. I keep hearing screams. Painful-sounding, distant or near, screams. It's like out of a horror movie but ten times worse. And randomly, I've seen students, and a few teachers, randomly go berserk. They'll bend backward(Almost 90 degrees backward), scream in agony, cry, throw items, and rip out bits of their hair, and I've seen one or two students claw at other students. When it's all over, they'll faint, and then... Well, act like nothing truly happened.

What is causing all of this?!