Entry 14

September 19th

This past week has been super uneventful. Other than the fact that Yesterday, during Spanish class, Mr Torres was in the middle of teaching us about numbers in Spanish when all of a sudden, he froze, looked up, and with pure panic in his eyes and his lips wide open, began to screech. He bent backwards almost 80 degrees, pulled at his hair, fell, and his hands looked like claws. He leapt towards ME to attack, but luckily someone was behind me and jumped up, pinning him down as a few other students ran out of the classroom to get the nurse. I was frozen, glued to my seat. Why me? Why did he attack me first?!

I don't stand out. my class is mostly black-haired people and brunettes. I have Raven Black hair, like the people behind me. Why...?

Time: 4:03 pm

All of the teachers have heard about what happened with Mr Torres, and Ms Floris knew that the majority of us were still freaked out by this, so she gave us a free period. I don't have that much homework so I just began writing here. As I think about my time here at the academy, I have good memories and strange memories. Like with the librarian, Mr Masuko, and/or Mr Chronis. Am I overthinking it?

Time: 9:00 pm

I'm in my dorm. Everyone is here as well. We're all doing well, just still petrified. Turns out Nicola's French Teacher, Ms Roux, the same thing that happened to her with Mr Torres also happened during her French Lesson. And it also happened to Avery and Hazel's Biology teacher, Mrs Meyer. They were all taken by the nurse, hopefully, they're doing well. The Principal looked so stressed and worried for them. I noticed Ms Capo comforting, and referring to her as Julia, which I can assume is her first name. Are they friends? I don't know, I'm just here... At a scary yet beautiful-looking school with a possible bad past.