Entry 10

September 8th,
Time: 8:00 am

I had a dream last night. I was in a pitch-black space like someone had painted the entire room black. I couldn't see anything around me and kept stumbling into walls and pillars. This whole time, I felt...hungry, I guess. I didn't pay too much attention, but my skin looked nearly as pale as this paper. Just thinking back is making me shudder. Something wasn't right with that dream though. I wonder what it was?

I just shuddered as I thought about the dream yet again. Eri noticed and turned around.

"Are you alright?" Eri asked me.

"Yeah, it's just rather cold," I half-lied. Despite it being sunny outside, it was freezing as well.

"I'll go get you your hoodie!" Nicola then told me, standing up and running back to the dorm room.

"Wow, they're fast!" A Classmate of mine, Rachel, pointed out. I nodded in agreement.

Time: 8:10 am

I'm now in Chemistry class, trying to stay awake during this entire lecture. My hoodie is on me, keeping me warm. I took down a lot of notes already since he's been stuck on the same slide for almost five minutes now. I'll write to you later.

Time: 5:50 pm

It's now the end of the day and everyone is back in their dorms. I'm sitting at the Bay Window, Nicola, Hazel, and Mei are crowded around Charlotte, who is sitting at one of the desks. Charlotte brought her laptop, as well as her phone. I should've mentioned that she's great with technology. Avery isn't here as she's in detention. Eri is in her bunk, drawing and listening to metal as always. And Sabrina went to visit the nurse to discuss something with her.

I was curious about if the school has Internet, working internet to be exact.

Turns out, The school does have internet, but it was added around 2010. Most schools I know had the internet added in there since the 1980s or later. So learning that from the third year shook me to the core.

Also, during Art History, we learned about the Renaissance from 1400 to 1600. Ms. Floris is a wonderful teacher, but Avery (Who sits behind me) is very rude toward her. At the middle school, I went to, she would be praised and people would be laughing with her. But here? Everyone seems to ignore her or give her a fucking death glare.

"Can you believe Avery is like that?! Like who does she think she is?! A queen? Ms. Floris is the kindest teacher here, and yet she goes out of her way to make her miserable!" I overheard a fourth-year say to their friend later on. I can't help but agree with them.